30

the entire date was quiet and awkward, only sound were daniel munching loudly on his beef.

"why dont yall talk? i didnt come all the way here to not talk while we eat quality beefs." daniel complained as hyunbin laughed sarcastically, "you werent even suppose to come."

"pft..shut hyunbin..anyways mate, how is work?" daniel changed the topic as hyunbin shrugged his shoulders, "normal. got a new assistant cause you ruined the previous one by hooking up with her too many times and now shes pregnant."

"i gave her money." daniel laughed as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"you made someone pregnant and this is your reaction?" i asked, unbelievably.

"i found out shes lying after i gave her the money anyways." daniel laughed before hyunbin's eyes shot open.

"what?!" hyunbin yelled.

"geez, calm down..yes she lied she drew a damn red line beside another one on the pregnancy kit thing." daniel laughed as hyunbin heaved a sigh of relief.

"but you still gave her the money?" hyunbin asked.

"gave her so she'll stop calling me."

the fuck

lolol anyways guys PLS PICK A NEW 2 MALE MAIN LEADS for my new story:

ok one guy will be a rich, nice and a friendly dude who wants to be friends with this girl and another guy will be close friends with the rich guy and hes also rich!!!! both fathers are friends BUT HES ARROGANT AND SUPER MEAN lmaoo but both are handsome like cliche story!!! but need 2 good male leads

1. SEJUN AND BYUNGCHAN FROM VICTON

2.  KANG DANIEL AND HWANG MINNYUN FROM WANNA ONE (or suggest someone else)

3. TAEYONG AND JAEHYUN FROM NCT

4. or suggest 2 more people

but i kind of prefer sejun and byungchan but i dont think anyone would read that??? or?? give me ur opinions!