13

i banged on his door loudly, and a few minutes have passed and the door hasnt opened.

"is this bitch dead?" i scoffed.

i then tried turning the knob and surprisingly, it opened.

is he not scared of death?!

i then opened it wider, coughing to get his attention but turns out i didnt, its still as silent as ever.

is there a possibility he's out?

i then looked for the shoes he wore last night and it was scattered on the floor and i just figured he's at home.

"im coming in..." i shouted, hoping he will come out.

"kang bitch?"

"kangaroo?"

"im sorry i didnt mean to make fun." i laughed.

"harry pote?"

i then reached his room and opened the door slightly only to find him on his bed, with his covers covering him fully, his entire face looking super pale as if he died.

"daniel?"

"poggy?" he called out as if with his last bar of energy.

"are you sick?" i asked as i rushed towards him and putting my hand on his forehead to check his temperature only to find out he's super warm.

"you're having fever! what did you do last night?" i asked.

"i fell asleep in the bathtub with my door open." he replied, laughing weakly.

the cold air conditioner around the house explains it!

"i'll be right back." i then rushed to my house and get him some pills and proceeded to cook some congee for him.

i really am a poggy. sigh.

well hello hello, im super sad cause yongjin, dongbin and hwanwoong got eliminated..... and i cried so badly cause they are my ultsssjsjdjddjdjdjhs fuk

vote and comment ya :-)

and im going to seoul next week YAY i hope to see advertisements of the boys around seoul