Shut it

The moment i enter the limo, i strip everything off except my dress.
"I know you're pissed but could you wait until we reach home to take it off?" I throw him a dagger eyes and i had to seriously hold myself not to strangle him with my ability.
"Shut up or dont blame me if you end up six feet under ground by the end of this ride."
"I'm serious about the proposal."
"Which part of no fucking way sounds like a joke to you?"
He ignore it completely.
"We can start fresh. You, me and your kids.."
"Shut...it"
"We are both single and we compliment each other"
"So? I dont have any feeling toward you left. And i doubt you had gotten over of Laura too. So let stop talking about this nonsense." Michael grab my arm and almost caught me off guard. I think our faces was only inches away before my power burst out.

In a split of second, he made acquaintance with the side door. My power push his face toward the side door and i don't even feel a tiny bit of sympathy that it will leave mark on his face later.

He almost kissed me. Damn him. I dont mind kissing anyone if i choose to do so but people forcing something on me? Never again. No one will do that to me again. Ever. No one get to take control of me ever again. Or take anything from me without my permission.

"I am not the same girl you know, Michael. I dont give a damn if we are compatible of not. If you try that one more time, You'll meet Laura sooner than later." I growl and glare at him, putting more pressure a bit to get the warning inside his thick skull before letting him go.

He rubs his face and then neck before glancing at me.
"Sorry, but I really meant it. For me, you're the best woman i ever met and wish for.. but sometimes you're just too out of the world and ethereal that it felt wrong for me to have you all by myself.."
I didnt reply it at all. Silence envelope the whole space and i took the opportunity to release Mr. Lukas from his levatation binder. We should be away from him, it would be impossible for him follow. He exhaled in frustration, looking everywhere but me.
"I hate politics. And you are living in a middle of it." I finally broke the silence.
"You seems to forget you live like me once before. You even have the knack of handling everything." He said drily. I dont like him but doesnt mean i can forget how he had help me in the past.
"Doesnt mean i like or enjoyed it. And that life is way in the past."

Thankfully this time, he didn't push it and let me have my peace for the whole ride. All the while stewing the real reason why he didn't choose me and choose Laura instead.
***********

I wish i never experience last night again. It got trouble stamp on it. We came back to our home and i put my kids to sleep. I look around the house and couldn't help but feels like a stranger in it. It doesnt feel like home to me.

I make myself a hot black coffee and sat on the dining table. Taking out my laptop out from my bagpack, i check out my accounts and emails. My former father never fail to invest his money and had employ his trusted friend to handle it. When he's busy, this friend kept me company and taught me all about the inner market of investments. Thank god i had listen and learn well. I used what I've learned to triple or more of the money i earned. Not to mention my extra job that pays high... You can say I'm living a secret rich life. To be honest, i could even fund some of Michael project but then... I'm not going to invest into that project simply because i want less interaction with him. Hey, call me bitter but that just the way i am.

I check my mails to see if i have new job waiting for me. I had one person working for me from underground. He is my go in between those who seek my... Services. He ask his own price for his service, and and I'll get my own. I decide if i want to do it or not. My medium, doesn't know my identity. We only met twice and that was under a guise. Like black ninja guise.

Our country had long ago abandoned their pretentious politic and simply parade the world how corrupted it is. All around the country, people lost their rights, their home, their will and hope... You can find in certain towns, how tall buildings turns into ancient history of rebels. The graveyard stone. It was barren, half destroyed with its haunted appearance that still haunts most of the people. Some either left to find a new home, or begs at the sideway. There three categories of standard living here: the filthy rich, the stable, the poor. A random act of kindness was only act on for a sake fame or camera. Some of the rich people that grow their horns and head big, started to kills the poor. Telling people that weak don't deserve to live and should be clean off from this country. No one could do anything since they had almost half of the police force Lined up in their pocket.