Awkward

You woke up. You walk into the living room. Thomas was still asleep on the couch. You decide to make some breakfast for you and him. You set his plate in front of him on the table. You really wanted coffee, so you went to Starbucks. You got you and Thomas a caramel frappuccino. When you got home, Thomas was awake. He was eating. "I got you some coffee." you said. "Thanks! You're a saint!" he said smiling, making your face turn red. "How was breakfast? I made it all from scratch." you said, sitting next to him on the couch. "It was great! You're an amazing cook." he really was impressed. "Well, I'm not your wife so don't expect this every morning. Coffee? maybe, but breakfast? No." you said. "Aww, fine." he said. "Hey, we should throw a party! You know, celebrate making it to college." you suggest. "Great idea! Do you want to make the food? I can call my friends, and you can call yours?" he said. "Ok! Lets get going. What time should we tell them to be here?" you ask. "Well, would 5:00pm work?" he said. "Sure." you respond.

*Time Skip*

There were so many people in your dorm. You were the only one that wasn't drunk. You were in your room, hiding from all the commotion. You step out to see Eliza making out with Alex, and (B/F) making out with Lafayette. Madison and Burr looked like they were about to kiss, and Peggy and John were doing shots. Hercules was over in a corner with people around him cheering "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!!!" Thomas was walking toward you. He had a drink in each hand. He handed you one. "Thanks," you say. He said nothing. "Hey... I like you." He finally said. "I like you, too." you said. He was definitely drunk. "Can I kiss you?" He slurred. "No... yes... no," you said. "I'm going to anyway." he said, leaning in. You didn't fight it, but he smelled heavily of alcohol. His lips were dry, and there was no sign of him pulling away. You pulled away, needing to breath. He leaned in for more. You ducked and darted for you room. Back in your quiet room, there was a knock on the door. When you saw who it was, you were relieved. It was a sober Alexander Hamilton. "Hey! Finally! Someone I can talk to who doesn't want to make me drunk or kiss me!" Alex giggled. "I was just thinking the same. I walked away from Eliza for thirty seconds and when I came back Eliza was kissing Maria. So, I saw you dodge Jefferson's kiss, and thought, well the only reason anyone would kiss him is if they're drunk or lost they're mind." you both laughed. "Hey Alex, have you ever been in love with someone you hate?" you asked. "No... why?" he questioned. "I am." you said before crying. You loved Thomas, but you hated him, too. He hated all your friends. You hated all his friends, too. Alex allowed you to cry in his shoulder. After you calmed down, Alex looked you straight in the eye. "(Y/N), if I tell you something you won't let it spread, unlike Peggy, right?" he said nervously. "Of course, Alex, what is it?" you said. "Ok... this is something I've wanted to get off my chest for a very longtime now. (Y/N), I... I'm gay. I have a thing for Laurens. He doesn't know. No one knows except you." he said. he sounded scared. Almost like he thought you wouldn't like him anymore. "Really? Thats awesome! I've always wanted a gay friend." you said. You were happy he finally told you. You knew for some time. "R... Really? I thought you wouldn't like me anymore, for some reason. Thanks." he said with a smile. "Of course, Alex. I am willing to talk about anything, anytime you need." you say, smile on your face. 

*Time Skip*

Peggy was passed out on the couch, Laurens next to her. Alex took (B/F) home. Angelica, who also wasn't drunk, was trying to get Peggy up, so she could take her home. Eliza went home with Maria. Lafayette took Hercules back to their dorm, which they shared. Madison and Burr were passed out on the floor next to Thomas's bed. How they got in there, you don't know, because it was locked. All the other random people eventually went home. You found Thomas in his bed in only his boxers. You decide, no matter how awkward it may be, he will freeze without a blanket, because the heater for you dorm always shut off at midnight, and you needed to call someone to fix it. You threw his blanket over him. You also put one on Laurens, Burr, and Madison. You were so awkwarded out that, the only thing that could solve this problem was a nap. You decide to call it quits and clean up tomorrow. You went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello reader! You finally kissed him. You kissed Thomas! Well, it wasn't very romantic, and was just an "Oops! Sorry, we were drunk!" kind of kiss. Well, it's 10:09 and I'm tired, so good night, or good morning, or good afternoon, depending on where you are. I'm in America, so yay me! Word count: 888 Thanks!