Hungry (Monticello Part Six)

SMUT WARNING!!! SMUT WARNING!!!

You woke from your little nap. You had a blanket, you didn't remember putting on. "Thomas," you thought. You smiled at the thought of him. He was so good to you. What did you do to deserve him? You got up to look for him. He wasn't there. Perhaps he went shopping, or something like that. You decided to make some food. You were so hungry. You made (F/F). You at your food in silence. There was a knock on the door. You thought for a moment. "What if they want to talk to Thomas? What if they want his parents?" you thought. You decided to answer. You slowly opened the door. It was Burr. "Oh, hey Burr. What do you need?" You asked letting him in. He looked puzzled. "Is Thomas home?" Burr asked. You shook your head. "No," you said. You and Burr sat at the dining room table. "Can I get you anything?" you asked. "Tea if you have it," he said. You smiled, and made some tea. You gave Burr his glass. "What did you want to talk to Thomas about?" you asked. "Oh nothing," he said, his face reddening. "Come on Burr. I'm your friend. It's not nothing. I know this because you're blushing," you said, grinning. He tried to hide his face. "Ok, fine. I'm planning to ask James to marry me," he said. "WHAT!!! OH MY GOD!!! I WAS WONDERING WHEN IT WOULD HAPPEN!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" you practically screamed. Burr giggled. "I don't know what he will say! Don't get to exited!" Burr said. "Can I be a bride's maid? Can I be the flower girl? Oh please let me be the flower girl," you pleaded. "I think Hercules would want to be the flower girl... or man in this case. You can be a bride's maid. I'm sure Jemmy won't mind," he said. "When will you ask him?" you asked. "I was planning on asking on Monday. The best part is, I already asked his parents if it's ok. They said they would be more than happy if he married me," he said. "Well, did you need help planning out how to ask?" you said. "Yes please," he said. Just then Thomas walked in. "Hey, (Y/N)... and Burr. What's up?" He greeted. "I was just about to tell Burr how he should ask Mads to marry him," you said with a smile. Thomas's eyes widened. "Y... y... you're," he was speechless. "Anyway, Burr, you should just be yourself. Do you know how to weave a flower crown?" you asked. "Yeah, why?" he asked. "Take him on a romantic date in the park. Have a picnic. Make him a crown. Say something like... 'What would you do if I asked you to marry me?' then what ever his answer may be, say something like 'In that case,' pull out the ring 'Will you marry me?' I can almost guarantee he will say yes. How about that?" you said. He smiled. "That sounds like a genius plan! Thank you so much!" Burr said, then showed himself to the door. Thomas sat where Burr was sitting. "So quick witted," he said shaking his head. "Alas, I admit it," you said with a small smirk. "So... how do you know that will work? You know, for James and Aaron," he asked. "I have known Mads since I was in preschool. I did date him once, so I have a fair amount of knowledge about him," you answered. He smiled at you. "Do you want to know something I just thought of?" Thomas said. "Sure," you said, taking a sip of your tea. "You are the smartest, most beautiful, and most courageous woman I know," he said. "You just noticed that?" you said playfully. He smiled. "I have to use the bathroom," Thomas said getting up. He left the room.

Thomas's pov

I smiled. She really was just beautiful. I just need to get someone to distract her for a day, so I can proceed with my plan. I told her I had to use the bathroom, so I could get out of the room. After I had made it to the bathroom, I texted her best friend.

Thomas: Hey, so... I need your help.

(B/F): Why?

Thomas: It's about (Y/N).

(B/F): WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!! I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU HURT HER, I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU!!!

Thomas: Woah, woah! That's not what happened. I was trying to say, I want to ask her...