Yes

You woke up. You were still on the couch. Thomas was asleep behind you. You carefully got up, and ran to the bathroom. You had to throw up again. Thomas must have heard. It didn't take long before he was in there rubbing your back. After you were done, Thomas helped you to the couch. "No school today. Ok?" he said. You nodded. "I know. I have a doctor's appointment today at 2:00 p.m. You have to come. You're the dad," you said. He nodded, and walked away. He returned with some soup. You ate it. Slowly, but surely. You looked at the clock. It was 6:30. After you were done eating, you laid down. Thomas sat on the floor in front of you. You played with his hair. "Hey Thomas? Should we look into apartments here in New York? Oh what about France?" you asked. "Well, one: yes. Two: You can't travel by plane until you deliver. New York until then," he said. "What about studying abroad?" you asked. "Oh, I forgot about that. Well, we can't go. If we have a child, we can't really travel easily," he said. "True," you said. You turned the T.V. on. Disney Channel was still on. Moana was playing. You flipped it to the news. Just more stuff about Broadway. You turned Moana back on. You and Tomas pretty mush sat like that all day. Every so often, you would vomit.

*Time Skip*

It was time for your appointment. Thomas helped you get ready. He got you to the car. He drove to the hospital. He helped you get inside and check in. You and him sat in front of a T.V. It was Disney Channel. You continued watching until you were called back. You and Thomas walked to the office. "So, you believe you're pregnant?" the doctor asked. "Yes, I took a pregnancy test. it was positive," you said. The doctor looked at Thomas. "You must be the dad," she asked. "Yes ma'am," Thomas said. "Well, lets start with a good old fashioned, urine test,"

*Time Skip*

The doctor would call you tomorrow with results. You and Thomas went home. As you were walking down the hall, (B/F) ran up to you. Thomas walked in the dorm. "Hey! All the girls are going to the spa! Want to come? It would be a great way to relax. You know with the baby and all," she said. "Now?" you asked. "Yeah," she said. "Ok, let me tell Thomas" you said. you stepped inside. "Thomas, I'm going out with the girls. I'll be back," you said. "Ok, have fun!" he said. He gave you a kiss, then you left.

*Time Skip*  

Peggy's pov

Thomas told me to keep her occupied until about 6:00. So, that's what did. I had some ideas.

End of pov

The spa was great. "Lets go out for dinner!" Peggy suggested. "Yeah, I am pretty hungry," you said. "Oh, here comes the cravings!" Eliza said. "Ha, ha, very funny," you said. All of you ended up getting T.G.i.FRiDAYS. After that, "Karaoke anyone?" Peggy asked. "Peggy, I can't drink," you said. "You don't anyway," she said. Then off to the bar you went.

*Time Skip*  

Peggy's pov

I looked at the clock. It was 6:03. I was safe to get drunk. So, I did. I was drunker than ever. Just then, (B/F) got a text. She looked at me, and nodded. Thomas was ready. (B/F) got up. "Everyone, I need to say something," she said. "Peggy and I are... engaged!" she said. Everyone congratulated us. "Hey, we should get going," Maria said. We all agreed. We left.

End of pov

Angelica drove everyone home. She and you were, once again, the only sober ones. You helped (B/F) get to her dorm. You knocked on the door. Alex answered. You helped her inside. Alex thanked you and you left. You walked in the door. You saw rose petals on the floor. You followed the petals to your bed room. There was a heart shape of roses on the bed. In the middle, there was a small note. It said, "Meet me in the clearing in the woods." The exact same thing you asked Thomas when you were going to beat him up, but instead, made Angelica. You did as he asked. You put on a nerdy outfit. The other was sweaty and smelled like (B/F)'s alcohol.