Monticello(Part One)

You wake up satisfied. Last night was amazing. Today you go home. Only for a week, though. Would Thomas want you to meet his family? Would he want to meet your mom? You haven't even told her about this trip. You haven't told her about Thomas either. You got up, and got dressed. You made breakfast, and woke (B/F) and Thomas up. (B/F) went home. You called your mom to tell her that you were coming home. She was really exited. You still said nothing about Thomas. You did tell her you would have a friend with you. You didn't say what gender. She was still exited. You had to be to Mr. Seabury's class in 10 minutes. You and Thomas grabbed your bags, and left.

Mr. Seabury's room was hectic. He was being the kind of person he was, and just running around. The whole class was there, and everyone was doing what he said, yet he was still freaking out. Thomas grabbed your bags and his, and put them on the cart Mr. Seabury had for the luggage. You walked up to Mr. Seabury. "Mr. Seabury," you said. "WHAT!" he sort of yelled. You put your hands on his shoulders. "Calm down, and shut up. We have a plane to catch," you snap. You walked back over to Thomas. He gave you a high-five. Mr. Seabury just stood there in shock. "Well, time to leave. Let's go," he finally said. Out the door you went.

Outside, there was a bus. The class piled in. You sat next to Thomas. Burr was next to Madison in the seats in front of you. Hercules was next to Lafayette in the seats behind you. Eliza was next to Mr. Seabury across the aisle. She was keeping him calm. He didn't do so well with plain travel.  The ride to the airport was just the same as the one when you got to New York. The only difference was that you and Thomas actually spoke to each other, and, Mr. Seabury, Eliza, Burr, Hercules, and Lafayette were there.

In the plain, it was the same seating. You ended up falling asleep on Thomas's shoulder. You leaned your head onto his shoulder, he leaned his head on your's, then you fell asleep.

You leaned up. Thomas was gone. Everyone was gone. You heard something. You walk towards it. It was Thomas and... Sally? His ex-girlfriend Sally? Yes. It was. They were kissing. "Thomas?" you questioned. He looked up. "Oh, sorry (Y/N). You see, I never loved you. I just wanted to... you know... mess with you. I actually hate you! Get out of my face! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" Thomas growled. The plain began to fall. You didn't care. You launched at Thomas. You punched him in his amazing face. Why did it feel good? He pulled your hair. You growl at the pleasurable pain. Wait, you enjoy pain. He pulls again. You grunt. It felt nice. He smirks. He did not want you to enjoy it. Did he know you enjoyed this? He smacks you across the face. You smile. Enjoyment. He looked clueless. He didn't know. Good. Perhaps he will hit you more. He grabs your arm and twists. You laugh. Enjoyment. He stomps on your foot. You bite your lip. Enjoyment. He can't find you out. He picks you up and throws you. You hit the corner of the seat. You moan. Enjoyment. You start shaking. Your vision blurs. It goes black. You hear Thomas calling you. A tear? You're crying. Why?

"(Y/N)? Hey. We landed. Wake up, darling. Why are you crying? Did you have a bad dream?" Thomas was in your face. He seemed concerned. "What? Thomas? Oh sorry. Let's go," you ignored his questions, and left the plain.

The class piled into a new bus. The seating was surprisingly still the same. After you got to the hotel, you asked Mr. Seabury about staying with your mom for the week that you will spend there. He told you you could. You called a taxi. Thomas wanted to come. You let him. If your mom was going to meet him, the sooner the better... right?

The taxi pulled up to your house. You stepped out and just took in the Monticello air. Thomas grabbed your bags and his. You walked up to the door. You knock. Your mom pulled the door open. She gave you a hug, then let you and Thomas in. "Mom, don't freak out. This is Thomas Jefferson. He is my boyfriend. Thomas, this is (mom's name), my mom." you introduced them. You showed Thomas around the house. He liked your room. Probably because it was magenta. He loved magenta. You chilled there for a bit. "Do you want to meet my family?" Thomas asked. "I don't care. I don't think they will like me, though," you answered. "What? Why?" he seemed surprised. "Well, they're very... how do I say this... proper. I am not. Understand?" you said. "I understand, but proper or not, I love you. That's all that matters. Ok?" he really must want you to meet them. "Ok, fine," you agreed. You told your mom you would be back, then left for Thomas's house.

His house was huge. He knocked. A man answered. He allowed you and Thomas to enter. The house was amazing. Thomas took you to a small room. In there, you and him sat in silence. A man walked in. "I have places to be, Thomas, so make it quick" the man said. "Ok, dad, this is my girlfriend, (Y/N)." Thomas said. "Oh... a... girlfriend? Well, does she live here, in Monticello?" his dad said. "Yes," he said. "May I speak to her... alone?" Thomas's dad said. Scared for your possible future with Thomas, he left the room leaving you and Mr. Jefferson alone. "So... I understand you love my son. Well, a lot of women love him. How long have you I known him?" he said, his southern accent thick. "I have known Thomas since about 5th grade. I was a new student in his class." you answered. " Oh, I see... what do your parents do?" he asked. "Well, my mom (mom's job), and my dad died," you said. It's hard when it comes up, but it always does. He gave you the look of pitty. "Well, is your mother remarried?" he asked. "No," you said, your head down. You felt tears stinging your eyes. You refused to let them fall. "Does your mom get paid well?" he asked. You shake your head no. "I see..." he said, concerned. He grabbed something. He handed it to you. It was... a stack of money? "Sir, I don't need this! I don't want your money!" you tried to give it back. " I don't care. Take it," he said. Reluctantly, you took it. It was a stack of 100 dollar bills.

After a more questions, Thomas walked in with his mom. Thomas's father left the room. His mom seemed more cheerful about meeting you. "Oh I have been waiting to meet you for so long! Thomas has told me so much about you! I must say, you are so pretty! I would know you anywhere from Thomas's description!" she rambled, her accent was also thick. You liked her. She was nice.

A short talk later, Thomas showed you around the house. His room was magenta, just like your's. He put his things in there. He closed and locked his door. You knew what he wanted to do. You hoped his walls were sound proof.

*Time Skip*

You went home. Thomas came with. Your mom let him spend the night. Thomas was in bed. You went to talk to your mom. "Hey mom?" you said. "What is it? Did Thomas ask you to sleep with him?" she said. It was like she read your mind. "No. I just wanted to tell you, we have before," you said. She sat there in shock. "Did he... a... ask tonight?" she asked this uncomfortably. You nodded. She looked mortified. "Will I need ear plugs, and does he were protection?" she asked this as more of a joke. "Maybe, and yes," you said then left.  Thomas was already ready to get started. You got undressed, and climbed into bed. Thomas was warm. Being in your own bed was nice. Thomas began kissing your neck. He moved to your lips. He bit you. It really did feel nice. "Sorry," he said. "Don't be... I kind of like it," you said with a smile. "Lip biting?" he asked. "No... pain," you confessed. He gave you a confused look, then smirked. He continued biting/kissing. You and him eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome home! Thomas's dad is sorry for you. That's sad. Ok random confession, I wrote this whole chapter in my unicorn onsie. Also, I'm sorry this is late. My brother knocked the wifi box thing over and busted it. We should get a knew one Monday or whenever you read this. I have also been really sick. I got some kind of stomach flu and have been throwing up for days. I went to the doctor and they just gave me a nausea pill. Well, I'm getting better. I stopped throwing up every second so, yay me! Also, my trip to Ohio has yet again, been changed. We are staying in Ohio, and might go to Kentucky. Still the same time frame though. Word count: 1587 Thanks!