Sally

You woke up. You weren't in your room, Thomas's room, or your couch. You looked around. Oh now you remember. Your new apartment. You had you puke. You got up and ran to the bathroom. Thomas followed. He was rubbing your back, like always. He was such a great guy. You finished, then looked out the window. You could see the Richard Rodgers Theater. You could see people out side. You could see The actors and actresses of Miranda, outside. The theater was smoking. Was it on fire!? You opened the window and stuck your head out. You saw someone on the sidewalk taking pictures. "OI!!! WHAT HAPPENED AT THE THEATER!!!" you yelled. They turned and looked. They looked familiar. "HEY (Y/N)!!! ONE OF THE LIGHTS EXPLODED!!!" Mads said. "MY GOD!!! WAS ANYONE HURT!?!?!?" you asked. "THE WORST DAMAGE THAT WAS DONE WAS THAT THEY PEOPLE WHO PLAY AS DAVEED DIGGS AND DAVEED'S GIRLFRIEND GOT HIT WITH THE LIGHT WHEN IT FELL!!! THEY'RE STILL ALIVE, BUT CAN'T PERFORM!!! THEY DON'T HAVE UNDERSTUDIES, SO THEY'RE GOING TO HOLD AUDITIONS AS SOON AS THE THEATER IS FIXED!!!" Burr yelled. "OK!!! THANKS!!!" you yelled back. You closed the window. "That's not good," you said. "We should audition!" Thomas suggested. "I would love to, but in case you didn't know, I'm pregnant," you said. "You have 9 months and three weeks to go," he said. "Until I deliver, but I won't be this thin forever," you said. "True," he said. "We should go shopping. We have no food. Also, we need dishes," you said. You walked into the bathroom, and took a shower. You got ready for the day. After Thomas was ready you both left.

You got some new dishes. You also got food. Sadly, eating is a thing humans must do. It's not sad that you eat it. It's buying food that you hate. You can't send Thomas to do it, because all he will to is: count how many things you want, then replace it with Mac & Cheese. You can't do it, because you get annoyed when you want a certain brand but it just seems to be hiding from you. You can't go together, because you could tell Thomas to go find something and he would return with macaroni. If he asked you to go get something, he would give you the specific brand.

*Time Skip*

You finished shopping. Thomas drove home. You put the food away, while he put the dishes away. After that, you and Thomas were very bored. You suddenly wanted to hang out with the guys. "Hey, want to hang out with the guys?" you asked. "Will Hamilton her there?" he asked. "He is one of the guys," you said. "Not really," he said. "Thomas," you warned. "Sorry," he said. Then, there was a knock on the door. You got up from your spot on the couch, and answered. It was Alex. "Hey Alex! We were just talking about you! What brings you here?" you greeted. "Well, I was wonder if you wanted to hang out," he said. " Oh really? Sure! Thomas, want to come?" you said. "No!" You heard from the bedroom. "Ok! Let's go," you said. You left.

"So what were you planning on doing?" you asked. "I was thinking, we could go for a walk," Alex said. "Ok," you said. As you were walking down the street, you saw Mr. Washington. "Hello Mr. Washington! What are you doing here, on Broadway?" you asked. "I live here. What about yourselves?," he said. "Cool. Me and Thomas live here too. Alex wanted to hang out. That's why we're here," you said. "Well, would you like to come in? My wife makes the best cherry pie. Would you like some?" he asked. You looked at Alex. His eyes were saying yes. "We would love too!" you said. He lead you to... your apartment? "You live hear?" You asked. "Yeah. It's not much, but it's home," he said. "Oh I was just wondering, because I live here," you said. "Oh really? Well, perhaps I will see you in the hall," he said. As you were walking up to his apartment, you past yours. "Oh this one's mine, sir," you said. "Is that so?" he walked to the neighbor's, and opened the door. "This one's mine," he said, smiling. He allowed you and Alex in, then walked in behind you. "Martha! I'm home!" he called. His wife popped out from around a corner. "George! Welcome home! Who might this young woman be? A work friend?" she asked. "Sort of. This is (Y/N), one of my students, and Alexander you know," he said. You curtsied, because why not. "Alexander! I didn't know you had a girl friend," she said, walking around you as if she was observing you. "Woah! No, he is not my boyfriend. Just a friend. I'm engaged to Thomas Jefferson," you said. "Oh... Jefferson... alright then. Would you like some pie?" she asked. "We would love to! That's actually what we came for!" Alex said. She smiled. "This way!" she lead you and Alex to the dining table. Alex sat down, Mr. Washington next to him. Mrs. Washington sat on the other side of him. You sat next to Alex, but scooted closer. Mrs. Washington made you nervous. "So (Y/N), where do you live?" she asked. Why the hell does she care? "I'm your neighbor. Me and Thomas have an apartment together," you said. She made a face, the got up. She left the room. "Your wife is completely opposite from you. How did you ever fall in love with her?" you asked. "I have been asking myself the same thing for forty-five years," Mr. Washington said, causing you to giggle. Then, Mrs. Washington walked back in with pie. "Pie anyone?" she asked. She set it on the table, along with some plates. She began passing out pie.