More Police (Monticello Part Five)

You woke up. Thomas was gone. You got up, and got dressed. You walked into the kitchen to find Thomas on the phone. You walked out to the living room. You sat on the couch. Your phone buzzed. You checked it. Probably your mom.

(Mom's Username): The person who made me, doesn't need me. The person who bought me, doesn't want to buy me. The person who needs me, doesn't know they need me. What am I? You have 24 hours to answer.

(Username): That's easy. A coffin.

(Mom's Username): Are you sure?

(Username): Yes.

(Mom's Username): You were correct.

Thomas finally walked in. "Who was on the phone?" you asked. "My mom. She wanted us to know her and my dad went to France. It's some thing about work. I don't exactly know," he answered. He sat next to you. "So, when should we head to the police?" you asked. "Whenever you want. I don't care," Thomas said, shrugging. You got up. "Where are you going?" he asked. You grabbed a few envelops, and put them in your purse. You walked out the door.

You got in your car. Thomas followed. He still had no idea what was happening. You began to drive. You stopped at your house.

"Why are we here?" Thomas said. You got out. You unlocked the door and walked in. "Um... your not suppose to be here. What are we doing?" Thomas asked again. "My mom's at work. I want to see something," you finally said. You walked up to a room you have never been in. The door was usually locked. It was unlocked. You walked in. Just what you thought. Pictures of your dad's dead body. Pictures of your mom next to him. Pictures of... you with it next to you in bed? The only thought you had was "What the hell!? Mom is fucking sick and fucking twisted!" Thomas saw the pictures. He looked disgusted. "What the hell is wrong with your mom!?" Thomas asked. "I have no fucking clue," you replied. You pulled out the envelops. You started putting the photos in the envelops. Soon you had three full envelops of pictures of your dad's dead body. You had one extra envelope.

You walked to an other room you had only been in once. You were a baby when you were in there last. You opened the door. It was your dad's office. That was before they divorced. You walked in. You saw some boxes that weren't there before. You pulled them out, and set them on his desk. You checked the time. Your mom would be home in about twenty minutes for lunch. You handed a box to Thomas. "Take this to the car," you said. He did as you said. While he was gone you set up a camera in both rooms, and your mom's room. You grabbed the last box and left.

You put the box in the car. You got in and drove off. You looked in your mirror on the car. Sure enough, your mom pulled in her drive-way. You hoped she wouldn't notice the cameras and the missing boxes. The cameras were pretty small, so she probably won't see them. The boxes, however are more likely to notice. She never goes in his office though. You and Thomas decided to head home, and check out the boxes.

*Time Skip*

You put the boxes on Thomas's bed. You both opened a box. There were two. The first thing you saw was a picture of you when you were a baby, your dad kissing your cheak. You pulled it out. You looked at Thomas. He was muddling a laugh. "What?" you asked. He handed you a picture. It was you. You were about five or six. You were sitting on the toilet. You were crying. You read the back. "(Y/N) crying because she can't poo" it said. "That's not funny! I was scared! I had never been constipated before! Stop laughing!" you yelled. He was on the floor laughing. He couldn't stop. You took off your shoe and threw it at him. It got him right it his spot. He was now crying on the floor. You couldn't breath, you were laughing so hard.

*Time Skip*

After you had a good enough amount of evidence, you and Thomas went to the police station. When you got there, you told the police exactly everything you found out. You showed him the pictures. Officer Howes walked out of a room from behind the counter. "Hey, you're (Y/N), right?" he said. "Yeah, this is Thomas, my boyfriend," you said. "Has your mother done something to you?" he asked. "Sort of. She threatened me and my friends, sir. I fear for their safety," you answered. "Come to my office. We can talking private there," he said. You and Thomas followed him to his office. He sat in a chair. "Please have a seat. Now, tell me how she threatened," he said. "Well sir, she has been texting me," you said. "May I see the texts?" he asked. "Of course," you said. You opened your phone to the texts from your mom. You handed him the phone. He looked at it. He got a worried face. Then, you got a text. He handed you your phone. "It's from your mom," he said. You grabbed your phone.

(Mom's Username): I see you.

(Username): So you're stalking me now? That's nice. I hope you know, normal moms don't do that. That's creepy.

(Mom's Username): I can be a lot creepier.

(Username): Fuck off.

You showed officer Howes. "Well, you seem to have solved that. Can you screen shot the texts, and email me," he quickly jotted down his email on a sticky note, and handed it to you. "Sir, I have more evidence. I went to the house while she was at work. I need to grab some of my things that are important to me. I found some strange pictures," you layed the envelops of pictures on the table. He took one look, and was horrified. "Well, this really is strange," he said. "Yea- what the hell!?" you said, looking out the window. Officer Howes and Thomas looked. It was your mom. She was in her car right outside. She was looking at you with a camera. Was she taking pictures of you? Officer Howes hit a button on the wall. "There is a criminal right outside. She is (description of mom's appearance). I repeat, criminal right out side! Please, send someone to apprehend her!" he said into a speaker next to the button. You watched your mom the whole time. You could not believe her. You watched as police men and women ran to her car. They were yelling something you couldn't hear. They pulled her out of the car. She fought back. She reached for something in her car, but the police finally got hold of her. They cuffed her and brought her inside. They put her in one of the substitute jail sells things. It was in the station. She sat on the bench inside the sell. You sat on a chair outside the sell. Thomas stayed in officer Howes office. Officer Howes stood next to you. "Why did you do it?" You asked. "I wanted you. Your dad was unstable. When we divorced, he got custody, because I barely made enough money to support myself. He made much more. I gave you to him, so you could have a good life-" she was cut off by you. "You're lying. I know you, and I can tell when you lie. What actually happened?" you said through clenched teeth. She said nothing. "I'm taking you to court," you said. She looked at you. "You'll be sorry," she said with a smirk. You got up and returned to the office. You sat next to Thomas. "How do I take her to court?" you asked officer Howes. "Well, for starters, when do you return to school?" he asked. "Sunday," you said. It was friday. "Well, you can avoid her. When does school get out?" he asked. "Sometime next summer," you answered. "Hmm... we don't want you missing any school. So, I propose we wait until after school. What do you say about that?" he said. "I guess that works. Thank you sir. You've been a great help," you thanked officer Howes, then he showed you and Thomas to the exit. You and Thomas got in the car. You started driving.

Most of the drive was silent. "Do you love your mom?" Thomas asked. You were silent. You didn't like your mom, but you didn't hate her either. "I... I don't know..." you said. By then, you were home. You got out of the car. You walked inside, and plopped on the couch. You began to think. What would happen to your mom while you were at school? Would she be free? Would she stay locked up? Would you have to permanently move in with Thomas? Could you just rent an apartment in New York? You wanted to stay there. You loved Monticello, but I you loved New York. Perhaps you and Thomas could get a place together in France. He would love that, and you would be far from your mom. At least, if you did win that studying abroad thing, you could see what France was like. Did Thomas even love you enough to move in with you? What if he asked you to marry him!? That would be amazing! You already knew you would say yes. This day had made you so tired. You currled up into a ball and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Well, that finished sooner than I thought it would. Well, I kind of just made a filler chapter, which I don't usually do... sorry. Word count: 1643 Thanks!