Rain

*Six Months Later*

You woke up. A sleeping Thomas next to you. You were due in three weeks. You couldn't wait. You were so ready to meet Emma so much. Being pregnant at school was hard though. People would call you mean things like slut, whore, and hoe. All because you got pregnant while you were 20? That makes sense(sarcasm)! You looked out the window. It was pouring rain. Shit. Alex. You have classes today. You got out of bed. You made some breakfast. You felt arms around you. "Morning, darlin," Thomas said. He was shirtless. He kissed your cheak. He walked away. When he returned, he had a shirt on. You put his breakfast on a plate. You set it on the table. You sat and ate with him. After you were done, you got ready for the day. After you were finally ready, you and Thomas left.

You walked into Mr. Washington's class. It was his birthday, and there where decorations everywhere. You took your seat next to Alex and John. After a few minutes, Mr. Washington walked in. Everyone threw confetti and screamed "HAPPY!!! BIRTHDAY!!! MR. WASHINGTON!!!" He laughed at it. Then, he began the class.

*Time Skip*

At lunch, you sat with the squad (A/N: Why did I say that?). Thomas sat with you today. Even though he hated your friends. He was a great fiance. He put up with your friends. He put up with all your shit. He put up with it all. You ate in peace. Then, that fucking freshman, Eaker walked up to you. "Hey, look! It's the school slut!" he yelled, pointing at you. Just then, a boy ran up. He had curly hair and looked like the spawn of Alex. "George! What the hell gives you the right to pick on her!? She is no different then anyone else!" he yelled. "Uh, she's a whore. Name one person that was pregnant in college," Eaker sneered. "It doesn't matter if she's in college! She is a woman! Women get pregnant! She is most likely in her twenties! What's wrong with that!? Huh!?" the boy yelled. Eaker made a face, then shoved the boy into your table. You stood and helped him up. "U-um... thanks. I'm Philip," he stuck out a hand. You tried to shake it, but instead, Philip kissed your hand. "Hi... um... thanks. He has been bugging me ever since it got out that I was pregnant. You're new aren't you?" you said. "Yes-well... kind of. My orphan mother just dropped me off here. The lady that shares a dorm with George let me live there," he said. "How old are you?" Eliza asked. "5 ma'am," he said smiling. You looked at Thomas. "Is Eaker always this mean to you?" You said kneeling in front of him. He nodded sadly. "Ok, come here," you picked him up. You left the cafeteria. Everyone followed. You stopped only once, to get everyone in the room Thomas usually ate in.

"Mr. Washington! You can't possibly think this is ok!" you screeched. "*sigh* Unless one of you are willing to take care of him, there is nothing I can do except report the mother and return him," he said. Philip was in the corner playing with Alex and John.  "Sir, please! None of use can! We have school!" you protest. "Then we contact the mother," he said. You sigh and look at your friends. "Can we talk? Please?" you said. You all walk to the hall, leaving Philip with Mr. Washington. "What are we going to do?" you asked. "We can't take him, we have a child," Lafayette said. Him and Hercules adopted a baby girl a few months back. "Same for us," Burr said. He and Madison had a daughter that was about five. "We can't we have plans in life," Angelica said. Her and Theadosioa were going to move to London. "Well, we can't. I'm going to have a baby in three weeks!" you tried not to yell. "I-I'm not ready for kids. Plus, Peggy wants to do one of those sperm implant things so she can have a baby," (B/F) said. They wanted to do a surgery thing that allowed women to have a baby without sex. That left Alex and John, and Eliza and Maria. "Me and Maria planned to travel the world. We can't. I wish but... sadly, no," Eliza said. Alex looked at John. John grabbed Alex's hand and gave it a squeeze. Alex looked back at you. "We'll take him," Alex said. "Really?" you asked in disbelief. "Yes," John said. You smiled. "Thank you so much Lams!" you said. "Lams?" John said. "Peggy's ship name for you guys," you said. You hugged them, then walked back inside the class room. Philip was playing patty cake with Mr. Washington. "Mr. Washington! It's decided! Alex and John will take Philip!" you announce. "Wait... does that mean I will have two daddys?" Philip asked. "Yep! We promise to take good care of you!" John said picking Philip up.