The Play

*Two day Time Skip*

You woke up. You were in your own bed with a naked Thomas next to you. (B/F) was on the couch. John must have spent the night. Given the position between Alex and John, you gave (B/F) a key to your dorm, just in case. She/He spent the night three nights in a row, and some how, didn't hear your nightly activities with Thomas. You got up. "Where you going?" Thomas said. "Bathroom then to make breakfast," you said. "Fine," he said burying his face in the pillow. As soon as you left your room, (B/F) woke up gasping, and crying. You ran over. "What is it? What happened?" you questioned. "Bad dream," she/he said. "Do you want to talk about it?" you asked. "Well, I saw Peggy on a dock. All around her were guns and ships with cannons all pointed at her. She was looking away. She turned and looked at me. She was crying. She held out a hand and screamed, 'HELP ME!!!' I reached for her, but then all the guns and ships fired. I watched her die. After it was all over, I walked up to her. She just lay there, covered in blood. I kissed her. She woke up, but was on the verge of death. She said she loved me, then died in my arms...*cries*" she/he rambled. "Shh, it's ok. Maybe your dream told a story. Peggy had or will have something happen to her in front of you. Knowing it hurt you, she will loose hope in ever winning you over. She loves you, you love her. When you see this happen she will feel like she can't ever be with you. You have to show her you love her," you said. "*sniff* Really?" she/he said. "Yeah! You should ask her out!" you said exited. "What!? No way. What would I say, 'Hey Peggy! I had a dream where you died right in front of me. Want to go out?" she/he said. "That might actually work," you said. "No!" she/he sort of yelled. "Fine, I'll handle it," you said with a smirk, then walked away. "Wait! What are you going to do!" she/he yelled running after you. "You'll see," you said. you began to make breakfast. After awhile, "Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix écuries. Ok, heure du café," you said to your self(Translation: "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten pancakes. Ok, time for coffee,"). You finished the coffee. You got a plate for you and the others. You sat next to (B/F). "THOMAS, BREAKFAST!!!" you yelled, as you brought your fork to your mouth. Just as you were about to put it in your mouth, Thomas put his face in front of yours, and took your bite. "Hey! I wanted that," you whined. "I did too," Thomas said with a smirk. "Ugh, you can be such a pain!" you complain. "What can I say. I'm class with sass." he said, still smirking. "Just eat," you said, giggling a little bit. After (B/F) finished, she/he left. You looked at the clock. "We have to go. We have to be at 'King' George's in thirty minutes. We have to preform today," you said. "Oh yeah. We should go," he said. You both grabbed your costumes and left.

At class, it was absolute, disaster. "King" George was running back an forth. You and Thomas were the only ones there. "Oh! Thank god! I need help! Thomas, can you get that box off the top shelf? I can't reach it. Lafayette put it there. (Y/N), can you go to Mr. Washington's room and get me a podium?" he said, rushed. "Yes, sir," you said then left. 

"Mr. Washington... and Alex, I guess. Can I barrow a podium? 'King' George needs one." you said. "Sure," Mr. Washington said with a smile. Alex was in there. Mr. Washington was like his dad. Maybe Alex had stage fright, so he wanted to talk it over with his only father figure. You picked up a podium and left.

Back in class, Thomas had picked up "King" George, who was fixing the lights. (B/F) had shown up, and was fixing the curtains. "I got the podium!" you shout so he can hear you. " Oh! Just put it down there! I will be there in a second! Do you know how to change lights?" "King" George shouted back. "Yeah," you said. "Good! Can you change these lights while I set the props up?" he said, climbing off Thomas's shoulders. "Sure," you said climbing up. Thomas seemed much more comfortable with you on his shoulders than "King" George. You changed the lights WAY faster than "King" George could. You got down. You were told to change so you did so. You got in your surprisingly comfortable dress. (B/F) and Thomas did so as well. Lafayette walked in. He was told to change and to help with some of the higher activities. Thomas needed a break. He sat next to you on the bed that you killed yourself. Slowly, children flooded in. They were instructed to get dressed. Eliza popped out of no where to do your makeup. There was a five minute call. You got to your place on stage.

*Time Skip*

The play was a success. Lots of people came. It was great. It took up most of the day though. You had to go to lunch then to your last class.

At lunch, you ate with Thomas. He gave you a heart shaped cookie he made. You have him Mac and cheese. Burr and Madison were kissing almost the entire time. Maria and Eliza were cuddling the entire time. Theadosioa, who had recently joined the group in the room was by her self in a corner. There was a knock at the door. "Can I talk to (Y/N)?" (B/F) said. "Sure," you said getting up. Out side " What's up?" you said. "I'm going to ask Peggy today. Can you help?" she/he said. "Of course! What do you need?" you said. "Could you go get Peggy from lunch? Then stay in hear," (B/F) said. "On it!" You said running out the door.

"Peggy, please come with me," you said. "Ok," she said. You walked down the hall together.

"Peggy! Ok, so, I had a dream. It basically got me thinking, if we aren't together, then something will happen to you, and I won't be able to protect you. What I'm trying to say is... will you go out with me?" (B/F) said. She handled it much better than John and Eliza did. "Shut up," Peggy said. " Wha-" she/he was cut off. "If, for a second you thought I would say no, I will smack you!" Peggy interrupted. "So is that a yes?" she/he asked. "Yes!" Peggy screeched. They kissed. You left the room, smile on your face. You had successfully matched up two couples. You had successfully witnessed three people being asked out. You had successfully been asked out. You were happy with yourself.

*Time Skip*

In Mr. Seabury's class, he just kept rambling on about the trip tomorrow. Not much happened. Just Mr.Seabury being Mr. Seabury.

*Time Skip*

As you and Thomas were walking back to your dorm, you noticed Angelica and Theadosioa in an empty room. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Theadosioa said. "Theadosioa, I would love that!" Angelica yelled. You smiled and continued walking. "Do you think Angelica will eat lunch in our room then?" Thomas questioned. "Maybe," you said. When you got home, (B/F) was on the couch. You went to her/his dorm. The door was unlocked. You walked in to see Alex and John. They were playing "Stripper Karaoke" If you fumbled with the words, you had to take off a piece of clothing. They were both drunker than Hercules at a party. As soon as you walked in, you walked right out. They weren't wearing pants and Alex had no shirt. You went to make dinner. You made Mac and cheese, and (F/F). You and the others ate. (B/F) took a shower then went to bed. You took a shower. "Mind if I join you?" Thomas said, a smirk on his face. "Join if you want. I don't care," you said walking away. He chuckled, then followed. You set the water to the temperature you like, and got in. Thomas got in. "Ah! Hot," he said. "I like it like this," you said while washing your hair. "I don't," Thomas said. You turned and looked at him. His hair was flat from the water. Tried to hold it in, but failed. You burst out in laughter. "What?" he questioned. 'Your hair! It's flat!" you laugh. "Hey! Don't laugh! You're a jerk!" he whined. "Ok, ok! I'm sorry! I'll stop," you said, calming down. You turned around and continued washing yourself. You felt arms around you. Thomas was kissing your shoulder. He slowly worked down your back until he was on his knees kissing your lower back. You smirked, and turned to face him. You bent down. "We shall continue this in your room," you said, climbing out. You dried yourself, then walked to Thomas's room. He did the same. You did the dirty. You fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! That was an awkward way to end the chapter, but hey, I like to get right to the point. Well, I think we can safely say, (B/F) has practically moved in with you and Thomas. It's like 1:18 in the morning. Word count: 1620 Thanks!