Prologue

June's life was always a series of events punishing for blood she had no control of having. June's father fell in love with a Fox. Months later after a romantic night together a baby girl showed up on his step. Along with the dead fox of her mother. It was obvious that she been attacked by someone and used her last bit of strength to bring the baby to her father. He tried his best to raise her without making the rest his pack suspicious. It failed when she was 3 and her father died in a major battle with a long rivaled pack. When the pack came to clean the house of his things they found the tiny fox. Disgusted by her half fox blood they threw her in the cells. Later they trained her to be their slave. The next 15 years she cleaned, cooked and did any other chores the pack told her to do. Her room was the basement with nothing more than a dirty thin blanket. She was not to be seen by anyone she was to be invisible by all. When she turned 16 the males used her for a release of sexual frustrations. Females beat her kicks and claws when this happened. She was treated as a toy and tool anything other than a living being.

Austin was the Alpha of one of the largest packs in the region. He was known for being a merciless warrior in battle. A strong and reliable leader to his pack. He made sure his pack was protected and taken care of. Everyone was treated equal and right. His biggest trouble was a long time rival of the pack. The second largest pack in the region the rivalry has been going on since his great grandfather. He had made a battle plan to settle this rivalry once and for all. Storm the Alpha's house and take him out while the rest his warriors stormed the main pack house. But he never expected to find his mate there let alone in the form of the tiniest creature he ever has seen.