Whatda what?!

Austin's Pov

I still was standing here staring at June... or maybe it was her fox silver.
Whoever it was looked gorgeous her white fur from her ears and tail gave her skin a glow. Her eyes were sharp gazing around seeming to understand the situation as much as I am. Her eyes finally fell to Stephanie on the floor looking disheveled from me pushing her away.

June/Silver's ear twitched and I heard a bell. Looking back up I saw the outline of what looked like to be an invisible bell hanging from her right ear. She opened her mouth revealing enlarged canine teeth. "Why were you attempting to try and seduce my mate?" Her voice is clear and just an octave lower than with the shutter June had from not speaking much before gone, it was clear now this was indeed Silver. Stephanie looked surprised at the question before sneering a smirk getting to her feet. "Cause we were already promised to each other and already mated multiple times over the years. It's just my right to try to keep what's mine right" Stephanie crossed her arms over her chest smirking at Silver. Silver, on the other hand, didn't seem fazed at all by what she said instead her eyes glowed slightly. The glow dispensed again as she spoke again. "I see that your father and my mate already cancelled that agreement, also asides that you were only in the position of future Luna if I was pronounced dead and lastly for you to be used on a lust day wouldn't be considered mating it be a need for survival and safety so again I will ask again why were attempting to seduce my mate when you were already notified to not come here anymore." Silver's voice held authority like when I or any other Alpha uses their Alpha command. Stephanie seemed shocked so did I by all the information she said I had yet to tell her all that and I know no one else did so how did she know all that?

Stephanie shifted uncomfortably before speaking again. "I don't care if your mates I was here first I should be the Luna of this pack, I was raised to be a Luna, not you.... ugly." There goes another trait of hers, she the same age as me but she acts like a spoiled 4-year-old brat. Even her insults are pathetic. Silver's eyes glowed again before the front door busted open. 4 of Stephanie father's guards came in along with her father who seemed to be fuming. "STEPHANIE MARIE GARDENSON I TOLD YOU ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED HERE SO WHY DID YOU DISOBEY ME AND THE ALPHA'S ORDERS COMING HERE AND UPSETTING BOTH ALPHA AND THE FUTURE LUNA!!" He screamed at his daughter storming towards her. Stephanie shook and whimpered like a small child before protesting with her whines. "But daddy... I was supposed to be Luna it's not fair" she stomped her foot. This is why she wasn't fit it's not like June and me with the ddlg lifestyle. Stephanie is just a spoiled brat that whines when she doesn't get what she wants annoying.

Alpha Bret grabbed his daughter's arm and made her, making her bow to me and Silver. "I'm so sorry Alpha for my daughter's disrespect and disobedience to you and your mate. Stephanie apologizes now!" Alpha Bret spoke harshly to his daughter. She whimpered again mumbling an 'i'm sorry'. "I'll be sure she serves a firm punishment" Stephanie's eyes widen and started to protest. Alpha Bret didn't look at his daughter as he spoke again. "I believe a 4-week silvering and 24/7 guard watch will do her good." I nodded in agreement. Silvering is a silver band wrapped in plastic covered zip tie on a wrist or ankle that weakens a werewolf to the point of being close to human.

Stephanie began her bratty protest how it was unfair but no one listened as 2 the guards dragged her out the house. Alpha Bret apologized again but then it hit me, how did he know she was here? And what she had done? So I asked him. "Oh, your Mate notified me giving me a call explaining how my daughter had come here to try and seduce you again despite knowing you have your mate now." My eyes went wide and looked over at my mate again. I finally noticed her ears and tails had disappeared but her eyes still silver. "Well, I have to go and start Stephanie's punishment. Again I'm sorry for my daughter's behavior and congratulations on finding your mate she will be a great Luna." With one last bow, he disappeared out the door with the rest of his men.

I stared over at my mate and walked over to her slowly. "Silver?" I asked softly. "Yes mate, I'm Silver." She spoke then her ears and tails appeared again. "How did you connect the Alpha without leaving the room or making a mindlink?" The question was bothering me it's clear she is very powerful but how powerful I don't know. "Simple, I found the number in the memories of that female wolf along with the other information needed and called him through my mindlink seeing I don't know have a mindlink with him I had to use the phone to inform him of his daughter's disobedience." She said it like it was the most simple thing in the world to do. My eyes were wide realizing this is a totally different side of my mate I had yet to know about... June probably doesn't know about this either seeing Silver was suppressed all this time.

"I am tired now. Using so much power after so long as exhausted me I will give control back to June now I am pleased to meet you mate." Before I could say anything her ears and tails disappeared and her eyes changed back to her normal pale blues. June looked around bewildered and confused before her eyes landed on me tears pooling in her eyes. It was clear she wasn't present or aware of what had happened when Sliver was in control. I reached for her cheek to comfort her but she flinched away from me. It stung my heart for her to do that. "Baby.. please it's ok." I tried coaxing her as tears fell down her face. "Y-you... her... k-k-k-kiss..." she whispered in broken words. She had seen that and only that, my baby must be thinking the worst. I inched closer to her only for her to back away but she stopped halfway. Her eyes swirling silver and blue Sliver must be explaining what happened.

After a few moments of that June's eyes went back to normal sobbing harder crashing into my chest. Her tiny arms squeezing me tight. I was in shock at first but quickly recovered rubbing her back lightly hugging her back. I kissed the top her head whispering sweet loving words to her. Her sobs turned to whimpers then let out a soft yawn. I couldn't help but chuckle I lifted her up carrying her back to our room. I took off her shoes and slipped her pacifier between her lips. Her eyes flutter open and closed. I kissed the top of her head and whispered. "Go to sleep little one I'll wake you up for lunch." She nodded and closed her eyes letting sleep take over. I stared at her she has a whole mystery side to her and I can't wait to know about it.