Boom

It's been a few weeks since the dinner party thingy. Daddy's mom who insists on me calling her mom and Alexa had been hanging out with me a lot. We went to the mall after that dinner night and they got me tons of clothes much to my protest. Daddy's dad and brothers been sweet to me too. Jordan tries to act tough to show his a man unlike his twin Alexa they are both goofy and like pranks. Joshy was much like Daddy caring and protective. Daddy's dad Robert is a sweet older man that gives me candy whenever he sees me. He knows it annoys daddy cus he doesn't want me eating a lot of sweets.

Daddy got busy with pack duties. Mostly get my old pack members settled. I didn't really see anyone from the pack house anymore after that night. Daddy said most of them left a few were at the borders. I didn't mind tho so it was ok. I woke up without daddy next to me which is sadly normal lately. Daddy does make sure to leave out an outfit for me and a loving note so I can't complain too much. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom for my morning routine. After my quick shower and brushing my teeth I walk over to the closest, towel wrapped around me. Inside was my outfit hanging outside the racks with a note.

Morning baby, Daddy as work to do but went extra early to get done quicker to spend time with you

Morning baby, Daddy as work to do but went extra early to get done quicker to spend time with you. I love you, see you soon. P.s. hope you like the outfit I chose I'm sure you will look adorable in it.

I giggled at the note and quickly got dressed. Walking down the hall I started to think of what to eat. "I wonder if we have any those cheese Danish things Alexa let me try that time." I thought to myself hopping down the stairs. I round the corner into the kitchen where I stood frozen from the sight before me. Silver growled and before I could comprehend what was happening I heard a faint echo scream then everything went white.

Austin/Daddy's Pov

I got up extra early so I could finish work early to spend time with my mate. It has been a few hours since I started work so I decided it was time to get something to eat. As I was passing the door there was a knock I opened the door to see a big... annoyment. Stephanie... she was a neighbor Alpha's daughter. Also my animal's lust day partner.

Werewolves like normal wolves have a time where they need a sexual release with someone else. Like heat for females when they find their mate but males have in one day a year. If not satisfy it can be extremely painful and could make a wolf be rabid in search for release. Most the time the wolf would run endlessly to find their mate. Which is deadly if they cross territories and end up looking like a rouge. But most, common sense is throughout the window so like running to a cliff not caring and jumping off kind. So Stephanie was the person to help that day cus Alphas being Alphas with more power the average wolf it's worse. Tearing through everything and everyone to find their mate it risks the safety of one's self and others. 

Not other then that her father and I made a deal if I couldn't find my mate it would be determined they were dead and I would take Stephanie as my Luna if she hadn't found her mate also. But Stephanie had gotten ahead of herself and started barking orders and such at my pack like she was already Luna. Her father actually came to me first about her behavior saying she wasn't exactly fit to be a Luna so the deal should be off. I was more than happy to oblige, Stephanie was definitely someone I didn't want. I only slept with her one day a year cus I had to or I would die or worse hurt someone in that feral state. It just wasn't enough for her tho she shows up on her own always trying to get me to sleep with her. Always I had to call her father and get her ass dragged out.

Why she was here wasn't exactly surprising even tho I told her father that I found my mate the night after the dinner. She seriously needs to be locked in her room or something this is annoying. She smirked and invited herself in like always. I rolled my eyes closed the door and walked to the kitchen. "What are you doing her Stephanie I already told your father I found my mate and you are not supposed to come here anymore" I spoke leaning against the counter biting into an apple. She smiled seductively and walk towards me. I couldn't help the surge of disgust when her chest pressed against me. "I heard but that doesn't mean we still have to stop seeing each other" I pushed her away. "1 we were never 'seeing each other' and 2 I have my mate so I don't need you or anyone else anymore so goodbye you can go now," I said pushing her towards to door. "Oh stop trying to play hard to get I know you still want me" I went to correct her and tell her to leave again when suddenly she pressed against me again and kissed me. I was in shock ready to push her away when suddenly I heard a high pitch scream and saw a bright white light at the doorway.

I pushed Stephanie way hard and looked over to the light as it faded revealing June? It was June but she had white fluffy pointed ears on her head and.... six fluffy long tails fanned out behind her. Her eyes had changed color also to a silver color she had black markings doted outside her eyes and flowing patterns down her arms. Her nails had also grown into long claws. Was this still my baby my mate my June? Cus the girl standing in front me radiant confidence and power large amounts of power.