The real damage starts to show

I wake up and stretch a little. I look up at daddy still asleep and smile to myself. I feel the weight in my stomach that tells me I have to go to the bathroom. So I wiggle my way under daddy's arm and climb out bed.

I can't tell what time it is but I know it's probably really early cus it's still dark out. I tiptoe my way to the bathroom and do my business. As I do I think about what I could do for the day. Maybe do something to help daddy maybe. Maybe draw a picture or cook him a meal. Your cooking is always delicious. I hear silver's sleepy voice in my head. "Yea your right maybe a lunch or something for while his works."

We finish our talk while I wash my hands. Silver went back to sleep time I was done. I turn off the light first so I don't wake daddy when I open the door. I make my way out the bathroom and back to the bed in the dark successful. I climb back in bed and crawl next to daddy and fall back to sleep.

I woke up again this time to some light peeking through the curtains. Daddy was still asleep so I slipped outta bed and out the room to head to the kitchen. I stopped by daddy's office to get some clues to what he likes and don't likes. I have seen him eat dinner but breakfast is a different story. I hopped up in his chair and flipped on his computer. It booted up then I sat there messing with things trying to figure out how to work things. Soon enough I was just opening random files. I looked around the office for other clues. Nothing much popped out food wise. Then I started to think of different foods I could make and started searching online for ideas.

After a while, I had gotten myself distracted from my food search to just random searches to games and videos. I lost track of time cus next time I looked up daddy was in the doorway of the office. "What are you doing baby girl?" He asked in a kind of amused voice. But I couldn't help the sinking feeling of I might be in trouble for being in his office on his computer without permission.

I quickly exited out of everything I was doing and got up from the chair. "Nothing sir, I'm sorry," I responded looking down. I could sense daddy's mood had changed but I wasn't sure why and again couldn't help the feeling I was in trouble. I heard his footsteps get closer and my throat starts to close up at the same time. Next thing I know his hands are on my face lifting my head up to look at him. He has this sad expression on his face that made me feel worse. I felt my eyes get hot and wet as tears threatened to slip. I couldn't understand what was going on. Daddy was my mate, my love, my home. He would do nothing to hurt me but still, I couldn't control what I was feeling and how my body was reacting. It was making me feel even worse seeing daddy's face go from sad to concern to confuse and back again.

"What's wrong baby? Why are you crying? I'm not hurting you, no one here is hurting you. Why are you crying?" He asked and his words for some reason hurt more cus I couldn't answer. I rubbed away the threatening tears and sniffled. "I don't know, I'm sorry" I choaked out. Daddy wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. "It's ok baby girl. You don't need to say sorry. Your safe here remember that." I nodded as I buried my face into his chest and clung to the back of his shirt. I couldn't understand my feelings and fears but I need to get it under control.

I had made it downstairs with daddy. Unfortunately, my plan to make breakfast for him failed. He had gotten me breakfast and he had to go to work. After I finished I wandered the house for something to do. I wanted to make friends but everytime I saw someone I couldn't resist the urge to run away. It was like my body was betraying me. Even silver questioned what was wrong and again I couldn't give an answer.

Eventually, I found a TV room. I flip through the channels after figuring out how to work it. I found a show to watch and quietly sat there watching. I don't know what time it was when Josh, walked in and found me. He said it was lunch time and he shows me the way back. I follow him out and into the kitchen the whole time I stayed at least a foot or 2 behind him.

When we got to the kitchen the rest of daddy's family was there. Alpha mother was cooking sausages and mac n cheese. Everyone tried to talk to me or ask how I was, being as nice as normal. I kept nodding replaying short answers but scolded myself for sounding rude. Silver said I wasn't and I should just relax and calm down but I just couldn't. The lump in my throat was forming again sitting there. I finished eating quickly and excused myself. I walked quickly back to the bedroom. I wanted to run but I didn't want to worry anyone. As soon as I got in the room I buried myself in bed and started to cry. I couldn't understand myself.

I must have cried myself to sleep cus next thing I know daddy is waking me up. "Hi sleepy head, what you doing in bed so early for?" He chuckled at me. I sat up feeling groggy and more tired than before. Daddy picked me up and carried me to the bathroom he sits me on the floor. "Sorry baby but could you wash yourself for dinner, I have one last thing to finish then I'll meet you for dinner, ok?" Daddy asked handing me a towel from the closest. I just nodded cus I knew if I used my voice at the moment he could hear the hurt and crack in my voice. He kissed the top my head and just said good girl before leaving. I slowly got underdressed and ran the water trying hard to push back the unexplainable hurt feelings I was having. It's normal, it's expected this would happen from time to time. His alpha of the biggest pack now, he gets busy. I kept telling myself but it sounded more like excuses and I kept feeling bad.

I had got myself clean and dry all while choking back tears and hurt feelings. I walked into the dressing closet and found me something to wear.

 I walked into the dressing closet and found me something to wear

I got dressed and headed downstairs to the dining room. I was trying everything to push back these unexplainable dark sad feelings. Noone had hurt me or insulted me or even so much as looked at me poorly. Everyone was so kind and caring towards me so I had no reason to feel bad. I just couldn't help it. Every step I took felt forever and also to short at the same time. The time I got to the dining room it felt like a year in one second. I kept my head low and got to my seat. Daddy was already seated which made me question if he was really busy at all. I pushed it outta my brain and scolded myself again for doubting him.

The food was placed daddy began dinner and again everyone helped fill my plate with all the different options. I slowly ate barely looked up in fear that someone could read the unwanted unexplainable emotions just by my face or voice. Again like at lunch I finished early even skipped dessert and head to bed. I made the excuse I wasn't feeling well hoping it wouldn't rise to much suspicion. I made it to the bedroom climbed in bed and hugged the pillow for some comfort. I started crying again and couldn't understand it again. I fell asleep before daddy even came to the room. Whole time confused by my own emotions making me feel worse about myself.