Home

Changed my mind ^ That's Alpha Austin.

June's Pov

I woke up feeling exhausted and groggy. At first, I was confused not sure where I was or what time it was. Then I recognized I'm in Austin's room and the clock on the nightstand said 6:00 pm. I slept all day?! I sat up then was more confused cus I was in a day outfit. Suddenly imagines rushed through my mind of this morning.

"That's what happened my dear. Do not worry our mate brought us up here to rest." A voice said in my mind that I recognize as Silver. I haven't heard her for so long other than when she said Austin was our mate. "We have been weak dear it kept us from communicating." She informed me. If I didn't know I was a werefox and she was the fox that lived in my mind I would think she was my imaginary friend, or I was crazy with voices in my head. That made silver laugh.

I missed her when we were in the cells we often made our own worlds to play in our mind. I heard from the wolves of that pack how weird I already was for having my fox when wolves don't get their wolves till 10 or 13 at the latest. I didn't think anything of it I was just happy with Silver as company in those dark cells. As time went on we both got weaker and with that the less we talked. By the time I was moved to the pack house, she was completely silent almost like she was gone completely. It made the days there more depressing and dark.
I hadn't realized I had started crying until I felt the tears hit my hands and Silver whimpered. "It's ok June we are home now. We are with our mate. We can live now." Silver shushed me. It was always what she said in our days in the cells. We would go home with our mate one day. We weren't home it was a temporary roof and we weren't living yet. Our lives started when our mate took us home. It was always reassuring our imagery places were often what our mate was like and our home. I don't think either of thought our mate would be Alpha Austin of the Blood Moon Pack. The strongest most merciless werewolf ever. But he is and his sweet and caring and protective "and all ours" Silver added making me giggle.

"Now what is all this giggling about little one." Said a voice from the door. Austin stood there leaning against the door frame his strong arms crossed over his chest with a smirk playing on his lips. I blushed deep and hid under the covers. I heard footsteps then left the bed dip. "Now now little mate are you hiding from me?" He asked tugging the blankets away. I laid there looking up at him a blush still heating my cheeks. "Come on cutie let's get you ready for dinner." He smiled down at me. I shyly nodded and lifted my arms up to him. He chuckled and picked me up "come on baby lets get cleaned up."

I giggled as he carried me to the bathroom. He sat me on the counter while he got the bath ready. After he got the water temperature right and put the bubbles in he turned back to me. "Ok cutie lets get you clean." He helped me out of my clothes and set me in the tub. I happily played with the bubbles while he washed my hair which is very relaxing. I hummed when his fingers brushing through my hair. When he was done raising my hair out he got my scrubby and put the vanilla and brown sugar body wash on it. He cleaned my body gentle like always. Soon he was done he pulled the plug for the water and held out a towel for me. "Come on lovebug time to get dressed then eat." I got out as he wrapped the towel around me. He carried me out to the bedroom and sat me on the bed. He went into the closest to get me my clothes.

He helped me get dressed then picked me up and downstairs we went

He helped me get dressed then picked me up and downstairs we went. Like always the dining room was filled with pack members but dressed comfy. Austin sat me down in my normal chair and everyone smiled at me. I was right to call this home everyone was friendly and caring. They all gave me time to get use to them which is still a process. "Total different image to the stories said about them." Silver commented which I had to agree. This was supposed to be the most ruthless pack like their Alpha. But here are kind, loving people the only time I have seen them ruthless was when they attack those girls that were being mean to me. I was brought out my thoughts when big platers were placed on the table. "Let's eat!" Austin called out and everyone started filling there plates. It's like this every night and I enjoyed it the family environment dinners made everyone seem close. I smiled at everyone as they all offered me food helping build my plate. Home me and Silver said to each other.

Austin's Pov

I smiled at my little mate she seemed so happy here. I really loved it I love her. I still had a lot to figure out about her and her fox but just seeing her right now makes me happy. I had talked with my parents about this morning with what happened with Stephanie and Sliver. They didn't know what to say werefoxes are rare but they both met one before. But they said that was a full adult and they shift just like us. Human to full animal it was never half and that fox only had one tail. We had to do more research on it cus most likely June and Silver wouldn't know either considering her whole life has been around wolves. Just now I'm content seeing my beautiful mate's smile seeing her so at peace.

After dessert which was a large cookie and milk for my little mate, I picked her up and carried her to our room. I settled her in bed as I stripped outta my shirt so I was just in my sweats and boxers. I cuddled in bed with her, playing with her hair. She hummed at my fingers and I chuckled kissing the top of her head. I will talk with her in the morning tonight I just want her happy in my arms. Soon her eyes were fluttering close I whispered in her hair. "I love you my little fox" she hummed back "I l-love you d-daddy" the few times she calls me that my heart melts. We both fell asleep content in each other's arms.