The beginning

I laid there wincing only when their heels slammed into me. "Stupid cunt!! Don't you know your place!! You're our slave you clean our house and cook our food!! Your not to be seen by anyone so how come OUR men keep coming to fuck you!!" The girls were mad at me again for the guys coming to 'see' me again. It wasn't my fault I didn't ask for them to come to see me. I was just cooking breakfast like normal when a group them came in and dragged me back downstairs. After they were done and left I heard yelling upstairs knowing the girls caught them coming up. They had storm down to beat me again. I was already sore cause they are never gentle with me so when the girls started to beat me I was already in terrible pain. Laying there trying very hard not to move or show the pain knowing they get bored quickly and leave.

Suddenly they all stopped and lifted their heads to sniff the air. Then a faded howl was let out. It was the single to let everyone know a group had entered the territory. I listened carefully hearing multiple storming feet. It was a full-on invasion. The girls quickly ran up the stairs and I crawled over with my blanket to hide under the stairs. I covered my ear from the noise hiding under the blanket. I could still hear the growls and howls of pain from the packs fighting upstairs. Terrified of what was happening I started to shake and image I was somewhere far away. I was in a green clearing a tiny path leading to a beautiful waterfall with wildflowers and willow trees around the pool it poured into. I stuck my thumb in my mouth and let my imagination become a dream as I fell to sleep.

Austin's Pov

The plan was set in motion. We would attack in the morning since it is the most unexpected. The night was most common to attack cus you could sneak in the shadows but that was to be expected. Storming in the morning while everyone was just having breakfast would catch them off guard.

It worked well too their watch guards hadn't let out a signal of our attack till we were far behind their territory lines. We spilt off into 2 groups reaching the main housing area. My group which consisted of me and 16 of my strongest warriors headed to the Alpha house. My Beta along with 16 other warriors headed to the main pack house. We knew the main pack house was where all their warriors stayed so we didn't bother with the scattered houses knowing they were just simple people and no threat to us.

Reaching inside the Alpha house many of the people there were scattering around clearly unprepared for our 'visit'. I smirked to myself at my own thought when their wolves started to attack. My warriors held them off as I shifted into my wolf form. Midnight black fur all over and pricing golden tint red eyes was my wolf. I raced up the stairs to the disgusting scent of the Alpha. I found him in a sorta library he was desperately trying to find a way out. I couldn't understand how this weasel of a coward was the Alpha of the second largest pack that was our strongest rival for years. Granted it was his grandfather and father like mine before me that made it a rivalry but it was still kinda pathetic to see an Alpha like this.

I growled and stalked closer to him. He shook and sobbed I think he even pissed himself begging for mercy. I smirked again at this groveling waste of an Alpha and jumped on him. Taking his neck in my between my teeth making a sharp turn of my head breaking his neck quickly. I wasn't known as a merciless warrior for nothing, also I knew if I didn't kill him his pack surely would and his father for his coward acts. I shifted back in my human self walking out wiping my mouth. One my warriors quickly came up to me with clothes and I put them on. I linked with my pack and told them the Alpha was dead. My beta-linked back "good job boss. We have taken over the pack house with few to none casualties." I smiled at the good work my pack did. "But there is something you need to come and see Alpha." My Beta finished. My smile faded and I nodded heading that way.

As I walked up to the house I smelt a sweet and salty air coming from inside. Like chocolate and peanuts for some reason, it was really alluring also making my wolf stir anxiously. As I reached inside my Beta David greeted me. "Hey Austin, good work with the Alpha." I nodded and said back "yea and good work here Dave but what is it that I needed to see?" I gave him a questioning look as he scratches the back his head and just nudges for me to follow.

We past groups of tied up pack members that looked either pissed or disappointed. I was going to either let them join our pack or go find their own but as long as they behave. As we walked past a few looked up at me most the females gave eyes that were immediately filled with lust. This was normal so I just ignored them and followed dave to a door that leads downstairs to I only assumed was the basement.

The smell was overwhelming down here and my wolf was stirring more and more desperately pushing forward. We round a corner to behind the stairs to see a tiny lump covered with a blanket. I raised an eyebrow to dave and he just nudges for me to go it. I shrugged and knelt down peeling the blanket back.

The smell of chocolate and peanuts flood my nose as I looked down at the tiny girl. Her white hair grown extremely long comforted under her like a cotton bed. She was extremely pale like she never has seen the sunlight and was extremely thin. She tiny thumb was in her mouth and I couldn't help myself from running my thumb over her cheek. She stirred and her eyes fluttered open to reveal the most beautiful pale blue eyes I've ever seen.

My wolf howled and chanted "MATE MATE MATE!!" I let a low growl out and whispered. "Mate" the tiny girl looked at me then her eyes went wide looking around the room. Her eyes darted to me then Dave and the 2 other warriors with us. She pushed herself further under the stairs into a dark corner. I cooed and shushed her, she was terrified of us. It was understandable seeing her in this state it was obvious this pack didn't treat her right. I sat there reaching my hands out to her. "It's alright we wouldn't hurt you, wouldn't you come out." I tried to reassure her. She looked at everyone again, they all tried their best to give a warm smile to calm her.

Her eyes lingered on me a while before she slowly crawled over to me. I held her gently cooing at her before softly picking her up throwing the blanket back over her. I carried her upstairs as we passed the tied pack members I heard low growls. I glanced over to see females and a few males glaring at her growling. Her grip tightens on me and squirmed. I tighten my grip on her shifting her to my other shoulder away from them.

She buried her face in the crook of my neck then jumped when their growls got louder. I glared over at them and barked "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GROWLING AT!!? YOUR IN NO POSITION TO BE GROWLING AT ANYONE MOSTLY MY MATE!!!" my last words did not just have them in shock but my pack in shock as well. I look back at the tiny girl in my arms. She must been so terrified of the growling and yelling she past out again. I kissed her forehead when I heard one the females speak. "It's impossible for her to be your mate. She is not even a wolf she is a FOX! A DISGUSTING WHORE OF A FOX!!" I glared at the female I was done with her. I simply nodded to one the warriors near her and he untied her. She had a smug look on her face like she won something strutting over to me. "See I knew you would understand no one wants a slut of a fo-" I cut her off by grabbing her throat in my free hand.

I stared down at her and whispered growled enough for everyone to hear. "I don't care what she is. She is my mate and no one will talk down about my mate like that." Her eyes showed confusion and fear. "This will be a warning to all of you. You can be part of my pack and respect me, my mate and everyone else or you can leave but if I ever hear any you as so much say another word about my mate-" I cut myself off by squeezing the nasty females neck in my hand till she went limp and I no longer felt a pulse. I let go and her lifeless body dropped to the floor. I gazed over everyone's face making sure they got my warning. Satisfied with the reactions I walked out to the cars that had pulled up for us and got in with my little girl in my lap. We drove home to celebrate our victory and my newly founded mate.