I'm pissed.

Disclaimer: This is not directed at everyone. Just a few that insist on being demanding and rude about updating. If you're offended you know why.

And on with my rant

Really?! I didn't even want to reply to this but everytime I see it in my notifications I get more pissed off. I only corrected some things 11 days ago not write the story. I wrote this story I would say about 2 YEARS ago. When I was in a simi stable place to write but now. I'm not!! I have to think of how to get my own place how to pay for it and food and other more important things then writing on a free app FOR FREE!!! I'm not obligated to conutine writing for free for your enjoyment. I write cus I want to and people enjoy what I write along the way awesome, great, thank you. But I'm not obligated to do so and your comments and messages awfully sounds like a demands like cus you added my story to your tabs I should snap to it and write more for you. WELL I DON'T TO I HAVE WROTE ON MY WALL, I HAVE PUT NOTES IN MY OTHER STORY. ABOUT WHY I HAVEN'T CONUTINE WRITING AND WHY I MIGHT NOT BE FOR AWHILE SO STOP DEMANDING ME TO WRITE MORE FOR YOU!!!! I GOT MORE STRESSFUL MATTERS TO DEAL WITH IN MY REALITY THEN THE FICTIONAL ONE I WROTE!!!

again this is not at everyone that follows me or my stories. Just the rude demanding ones I've been seeing the past few months. I've gotten comments, direct messages and even people writing on my wall. It does not help with the already stressful plate I have and I'm just really upset, angry and disappointed in the way some people talk to author's of stories they want more of.