Announcement Night Dinner

June's Pov

It's been a few weeks since I've been here. I'm mostly all healed up now from my beating. Austin doesn't let me leave the room though but it's ok I rather watch tv and cuddle then deal with random pack members. Knowing this is now the largest pack in the region and most powerful scares me. Austin as told me alot about himself and his family and pack. So far everyone is kind and treats everyone fairly, how Austin runs is pack. Even Omega wolves which are seen as weak and treated basically as poorly as I am are treated fairly. Austin says that most of the pack messengers or spies are omegas cus what they lack in strength and power is made up for in speed and stealth being small. It gives me hope that I'll be treated kindly even if I wasn't their Alpha's mate. Which also is weird how is a fox and Alpha Wolf mates? Well, I guess wolves do end up with human mates sometimes even tho it's rare.

I was cut outta my thoughts by the bedroom door opening. Austin stepped in taking notice of me giving me a sweet smile. He strolled towards me kissing the top my head. "Hi, baby, how you feeling?" I smile up at him and reply with "m-much better I t-think-k this bandages c-c-can come off now." He gives a light chuckle and nods. "I think your right, why I brought the pack doctor here to make sure. I'll let him in if you're ready." I nodded my head letting him know it's ok. Austin looks over at the door nodding must have mindlinked an ok. The old man with the light brown bag walks in. He smiles softly before walking over to us. "How are you feeling little one?" He asks me in a soft voice most likely to keep me calm. I whisper shyly an "ok" which makes him smile a little. "Good good now I have to look at your wounds to see if the bandages can come off. You can sit with Alpha if it makes you more comfortable." He says and I look up at Austin with a pleading look letting him know what I wanted. He chuckles softly before bringing me in his lap. The doctor smiles at us then reaches for my shirt. I feel Austin tense knowing he doesn't like anyone touching me but also the doctor is just here to help me. Doesn't stop him from moving his hands just under my breasts to keep the shirt from moving to high.

The doctor removes the bandages and touches my sides to feel for anything or see if I was still hurting. Instead, I giggle at his cold hands lightly on my skin. Which makes both him and Austin smile. "Seems all good to me and all your cuts and bruises have healed up too so you are good to go." He says standing back up throwing the dirty bandage away. "I still recommend those pain killers for any pain but other than that it might be cramps from not moving to much so feel free to move around." He says right before saying goodbye leaving the room. Austin smiles down at me kissing my temple. "Now isn't that great your all better now, meaning you can finally meet my family and the rest the pack." He says excitedly but I still have fears of not being accepted for being a fox. Or worse rejected by Austin and being abused like before. Austin must have sensed my worry cus he hugged me tight kissing my cheek. "It will be ok everyone will love you. Heck, they already love you they all been worried about you since you got here but I kept them away so you could heal without being surrounded by people." I simply nod as a response it made me feel better but I still had worries.

Austin suddenly picked me up making me squeal in surprise. He walks us over to the bathroom while saying. "How about a nice bath then we will get you dressed and we can have dinner with everyone?" I nod again agreeing but still scared of the outcome. Austin sat me on the toilet then went to start the water. Putting in bubbles and bath toys. He then helped me undress then gently sat me in. I hadn't had a bath in so long I couldn't remember when I last had one. At the old pack house, they just sprayed me with a garden hose when they said I smelled. Here while I was healing I couldn't get my bandages wet so Austin cleaned me with a wet washcloth next to the tub gently. I played with the bubbles and toys while Austin cleaned my hair and body. As soon as he was done he lifted me up out the tub in a fluffy white towel. Carrying me back in the bedroom he sat me on the bed quickly drying my hair with another towel. He then disappeared into the closest coming back out with some clothes