Chapter 1

~Your POV~

"Our Last contestant for tonight is Y/N L/N who performed a beautiful program witht the theme Courage. Her score is 235.34. She is now in first place. And she is also the winner for this year's Grand Prix Finals"

I won?!

¤¤¤

Hi! I'm Y/N L/N. I'm a gold medallist for the ladies figure skating competitions. Started ice skating when I was 4 years old. I wanted to skate since I saw other people do it and I wanted to try it too. I also got ballet lessons at the age of 5. And I started figure skating when I reached the age of 10. I only joined small competitions at first. And this year, I won gold, again. But I'm not here to brag since I'm not a brag-a-lot. I was inspired by the one and only Victor Nikiforov.

¤¤¤

I can't believe I won...

I thought I was gonna lose. But no...

I really won...

My coach's coming...

"Hey Y/N. Congratulations on your victory. Are you up for next season?"

¤¤¤

That was my coach, Rose Victory. She's my ballet instructor and my coach. That means she can skate too.

¤¤¤

"Of Course! I'd love to participate for next season!"

"Great! Cause I have to tell you something"

"What is it? That smile tells me that it's something that I don't wanna hear"

"Y/N. For next season, you will be partnered with..."

"With who?"

I don't like where this is going...

"With Yuri-"

"Yuri Katsuki?!"

"No. The other one!"

"What?!"

Me?! And yuri?! Partners?! For next season?!

"Yes. Yuri Plisetsky is your partner for next season...unless he doesn't want to"

"Excuse me. Did I just hear my name?"

¤¤¤

That's was Yuri Plisetsky. Same as me. Gold medallist. Started skating at 4, learned ballet at 5 and started figure skating at 10. Small competitions as a kid until he joined the free skate programs to get to the Grand Prix Finals. Cat lover and competitive.

¤¤¤

"I'm sorry, you must've heard wrong, Plisetsky"

"Oh believe me, I heard right, L/N"

"Grr... the nerve"

"same"

"Yuri. Y/N here will be your skating partner for next season"

"What?! Is what your saying true Rose?! This old hag?! My partner?!"

"I'm a witch. Not a hag"

"Whatever you hag. But is this a challenge?"

"Bring it. If this is a challenge, then I accept!"

"Yeah! If this is my challenge to prove that I'm better than others then bring it!"

Did i just agree? Oh no! What have I gotten myself into?! I'm doomed! But I want the world to know that I'm better than other skaters. That skating's in my blood. That I put my effort in skating. That I skate with my blood, sweat and tears. That it's my life. And it forever will be.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>