Chapter 15

~Your POV~

"Y/N pleaseeeee!"

"What Viktor? I'm pissed, I'm moody, and I'm on my period." Sheesh please not today...

"Do you have paper?" He asked me.

"No." Ughhhhhhhh

"I don't either!" He flailed his arms around.

"Then get some." Man, can't he use logic?

"How?"

"Just get some." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my shoulder.

"Get some bootay?" He asked.

"Get some dick from Yuuri." I said. Please go away -_-

"YUURI!" He ran away from me, finding Yuuri. I can see the headlights now : FINDING YUURI! SEQUEL OF FINDING DORY!

I shrugged it off and out my headphones on. Cellphone in hand, I walked out of the house and walked along the sidewalk to a nearby café that I found recently but ever got the chance to go to. Too busy with practice and drama haha!

The song's nice...q

What's the musical again?

Oh yeah, Be More Chill the Musical.

As I pushed the café's doors, I went in and took in the atmosphere. Smells like coffee... Me likey... Twice... Kpop...

"Hey Y/N.! The usual?" The barista, Jax, said.

"Yeah thanks Jax." I replied, sitting at a chair.

Jax and I have been friends ever since University. It was a coincidence that we met here again about a year ago.

"F/S/D (favorite Starbucks drink) for Y/N L/N!" He yelled. I walked up to him and took my drink. Along with it was a F/F/C (favorite flavor cake).

"Uh Jax, I didn't order this." I told him.

"It's on me."

I sat down and checked my drink's name.

'Mi amor'

Cliché af.

I looked his way and he winked, giving a cute smile. I rolled my eyes and sipped my drink in peace, eating the cake while reading manga from my phone.

Oh wait, there's something on the cake...

'Wanna go out sometime? -Jaxuuu'

I finished my food, took my drinks, and went to the counter to Jax "Let's go out sometime". I smiled and winked. With that, I left the cafe.