Chapter 2

~Your POV~
So practice began. Me and Yuri being skating partners. It's official. Me and Yuri are skating partners now. But why me? With that brat? Me and Yuri are practically sharing a room since there's not enough rooms in Yuri' s residence.

"Yuri! Are you done sleeping?! We're gonna be late because of you!"

"I don't wanna go to school"

"That's it. YURI GET UP AND OUT OF YOUR BED OR ELSE YOURE DOOMED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

"I'M AWAKE!"

¤¤¤

Hi! I'm Y/N L/N. I'm a gold medallist for the ladies figure skating competitions. Started ice skating when I was 4 years old. I wanted to skate since I saw other people do it and I wanted to try it too. I also got ballet lessons at the age of 5. And I started figure skating when I reached the age of 10. I only joined small competitions at first. And this year, I won gold, again. But I'm not here to brag since I'm not a brag-a-lot. I was inspired by the one and only Victor Nikiforov. I am currently in Yuri's residence in Russia since trainings here and the rink is bigger. And I'm stuck with Yuri. We are actually sleeping in the same room.

¤¤¤

Ugh! That brat! He's like a living nightmare. A happiness killer and stuff similar to his ignorant attitude.

"Yuri. We're late. And it's all because of you. And I can explain why I waited for 30 freakin' minutes for you to wake up"

"Proceed"

"I called Rose. I told her that you're still asleep. She told me to wait for you, even if you wake up late. And that was an order"

"I understand. Sorry..."

"Wow. One day cold, next day... how do you describe this...melted? Exactly!"

"Huh?"

"Wow. I thought you understood me completely"

"Nope. I thought you are talking nonsense"

"It makes sense though. Your actions to me were cold yesterday but now, you just said sorry to me and lowered your voice to me too. What happened to Yuri?! Are you an imposter?! Did you kill him?!"

"Hey!

"Okay, okay. I'm kidding. But seriously, What happened to your coldness? Huh? Tell me"

"I don't know. People change. Can't they?"

"Wow. And inspiring speech from Yuri Plisetsky himself~. I am so inspired"

"Why can't you shut up?"

"Why can't you shut down?"

~Yuri's POV~

"Why can't you shut up?"

"Why can't you shut down?"

Wow. She's a feisty one indeed. I like it. Wait, What?! Did i just say like? Well yeah I did, duh! She also kinda looks cute when she gets mad. Oh no! What had gotten into me?! Am I mad?! Am I Crazy?! Did i just call her cute?!

"Uhh, Yuri? Yuri? Earth to Yuri. SNAP OUT OF IT!"

"Huh?"

"I can't believe you spaced out. Time to go! Come on! Grab your skates and let's go!"

"Okay, okay. Since it's only 3 minutes away, we can actually walk there"

"Fine"

As we both walked out of the door, we walked in silence. It's been 3 minutes of pure silence, not a single word spoken. So I decided to break the tension, ice rather, to make sure there's no awkwardness anymore.

"Hey Y/N"

"Yeah?"

"What's your favourite flavour of ice cream?"

"F/I/C (Favorite Ice cream)"

"What about your favourite color?"

"F/C (Favourite color)"

"Favourite Anime?"

"F/A (Favourite Anime)"

"Y/N?"

"What?"

"A-a-am I really that, umm...bad?"

"Depends. Your actions towards me yesterday were quite cold and harsh. Most likely, rude. And I find it eccentric and eerie of you to be nice to me today"

"Oh... well, I know b-"

"But's are for chairs Yuri"

"Right..."

"Hmm? Did you say something?"

"Ah, no"

"Okay. We're here"

"Okay. Let's go, skating partner"

"Okay, skating partner"

-sigh-
Am I really that bad?
Am I really that rude?
Am I really that cold?
Am I really that harsh?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》