The small QnA of only 2 questions (plus a bonus thank you uwu)

Okayyyyy, where to start. HmmmmmmmmmMMMMmmMMmMmmmMMMMMm...

.

.

.

right

The questions were

*vigorous coughing and drum rolling*

riverthefurious101  with the question "for yuri: if you had to choose who would you choose Otabek or Y/N?"

Yuri: Uh-

Otabek: *stares intensely at Y/N*

Y/N: *raises a brow*

Me: Calm down, children of Adam and Eve...

Yuri: You'll find out soon.

Y/N: About?

Yuri: nEXT!

bookwormhrdz with the question "For yuri(yurio): Is your dick really that short? Like seriously

And for Otabek: how much do you love yuri??"

Otabek: Well-

Yuri: Don't even think about answering it.

Otabek: -okay then. Anyways, I love yuri about, hmm *stretches his arms out, his hands just stretched out too* this much.

Yuri: That's not an exact answer. There are no limits or boundari- oH

Y/N: I ship you two. But seriously, you're just a side character Beka.

Me: 1 like = 1 prayer for Otabek.

-----------------------------

So, uh, hey. I know that it's been a long while. Well, it's because I have been so busy lately, all my gadgets got confiscated, and just, dealing with some stuff. But they're just minor problems so no one really needs to worry about me hahahahaha

Honest to goodness, I really am sorry for not updating much anymore (still waiting for season2 uwu)

I'm currently using my laptop (private window) to type while my mader (mom, mother, mommy, mum, momma, mumma, mummy, etcetera). I can't make any promises, and I know that the stuff I make isn't that good. But thank you for sticking with me until the end! I got really shocked to see that this book of cringe reached 11k, and by shocked, I mean shooketh to the point where I was questioning about reality and how "this" came to be.

Again, thank you so much! I hope to finish this soon enough too so that I can work on a new story(not a fanfiction).