Chapter 12

~Your POV~

Otabek? Why is he here? Of all the times he could've came, why now?

"Hey Y/N, what's going... on" Yurio said as he came to the entrance. "Beka..."

"Yura!" Otabek said, hugging him.

"Wait what..?" I asked. "You two are... dat-"

"No we aren't!" Yurio said, cutting me off.

"What he said." Otabek said.

"Y/N. You know I love you, right?" Yuri asked me, shaking my shoulders with his eyes widened with fear. "Believe me, we aren't!"

"I didn't say anything yet. Stop jumping to such nonsense." I said. "Besides, I would've known if you were gay or not."

"Right ^^;" Yuri said, stepping away a bit."Sorry."

"And Otabek?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Let's talk" I said in a dark tone, motioning Otabek to follow me to the kitchen. Where knife heaven is located. He tried asking Yuri for help but all he did was shrug his shoulders while playing with a cat. Thanks Yuri~!

"So, Beka..."

"Yes? -_-;;;" He asked.

"Let's talk. Like friends."

"Right, right."

"Are you gay?"

"What? No!" He exclaimed. "Сонымен қатар, мен гей емеспін. Мен бисексуалдым"

"English please!"

He sighed. "Oh my god..."

"Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen." I finished. He raised his brow in confusion but I just shrugged it off.

"OTABEK!" Someone slurred or shouted, I don't know anymore.

"Viktor?!" Otabek exclaimed.

Viktor put an arm around him. "Wheeeeennn did youuuuu get 'ere~?"

Was that a slur? Is he drunk? Oh god, Yuuri! I bet he's drunk too.

"Awhile ago." Otabek replied. "You're drunk Vik. Go away."

"You Meanieeee!" Viktor shouted in his ear, crying his eyes out. "Yuuri~!"

"What now Viktor?" Yuuri sighed, coming in the kitchen wearing an apron and a mini skirt. "You're drunk. Go to bed."

"Yuuri~! I love youuuu so muchhhhh" Viktor shouted, kissing Yuuri while putting his hand in the skirt he was wearing.

"VIKTOR!" Yuuri shouted, removing the hand from his skirt.

"I didn't know you like cross dressing." I said to him.

"I don't. I was forced." Yuuri said, trying to slap Viktor's hands away. I sighed and turned to Otabek. "You need some sleep. I'm not sure if there's a spare room. I'll ask Yuuri's mom.". Otabek put his hand up to stop me. "I'll do it myself. Thanks though.", He smiled and walked away, going who knows where in this sauna / restaurant / house place. I saw the bottle of vodka and some shot glasses, so I took them and out them away. At least out of "his" reach.

Night came and everyone was asleep. I couldn't sleep though, for some reason. I quietly went to the kitchen and looked for the vodka and shot glasses. Pouring myself a glass, I thought for awhile.

Is Otabek really gay?

Is Yurio gay?

But mostly, is Otabek going to steal him from me?

Man, I sound like a school girl.

Who am I kidding? That's a cliché thing many people would say to themselves. Either in books or in movies.

I drank a glass. Good thing I'm not a lightweight. "Ugh god, I need to think of some steps for the next competition."

Another glass for my pride. "I'm so pathetic. I couldn't do a single jump right."

Another glass for my selfishness. "It's scary to feel pressured by everyone in the rink."

Another glass for my sins. "I need a better life."

Another glass for...

"I want- no, I need to die..."

I've had this for awhile. Insomnia, depression, no self-harm though. I just cover it up with my smile and my laugh. Ever since Yurio and I became a thing, I thought it was gone. But now that I'm starting to think that we might fall, I'm certain that it's coming back.

"Y/N..?"

Sorry it's short guy! I've been super busy with this channel on YouTube. Just starting though! I'm super excited cause this channel contains roleplays, vlogs, and some song covers. We are currently looking for voice actors, editors, etc. This is a voluntary job. I repeat, THIS IS A VOLUNTARY JOB. The channel name is PotatoChibi but you currently can't find it yet. The roleplays will be made using Gacha Studio and some voice acting from stories in WEBTOON.

I'm so excited to take this leap forward! Wub you guys!

Btw, you can apply for the spots in this channel's role play team soon. ❤️