Chapter 8

~Your POV~

Did he really say that? Sweet, Dreams ?! I never knew he knew such words! Well obviously he does but he just doesn't say it to, well technically, anyone. As in literally anyone in the entire universe! Well, I never heard him say so anyways, until now...

~The Next day~

"Hey Yuri. I had *ahem* sweet dreams, last night. Just like you said~"

"Y-Y/N! H-how-?"

"I was awake. I never heard you say such a thing before~"

"Stop it!"

"Fine, fine. But make sure Victor doesn't know about that..."

"I won't know about what?"

"VICTOR! OH HI! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!"

"The door. Now what do you not want me to know about?"

"Oh, we didn't want you to know about, wait hold on a second! I'm not supposed to tell you, since I didn't want you to know!"

"Okay, okay, you caught me!"

"Good grief..."

"I heard that~"

"OH SHUSH YOU!"

"Anyways, Yuri, Y/N, sorry I have been away for awhile. Since I left the two of you alone with Rose, I hope you two weren't giving her a hard time"

"It's going fine, right Yuri?"

"Yeah. It's going fine"

"Are you two still fighting?~"

"Nope"

"Not at all"

"Alright then. Yuri, when are you going to ask Y/N to be your girlfriend?~"

"W-WHAT?!"

"V-VICTOR! I WILL SOON!"

"Soon? Oh my!"

"Y-Y-Yuri? W-what was t-t-that?!"

"I-I...oh crap forget it!"

"Why Yuri? Too shy to admit that you like her?~"

"Umm..."

"SHUT UP VICTOR!"

"Fine, fine...Now off to practice! Come on, let's go!"

"I am so sorry Yuri!"

"No, I should be the one apologizing"

"STOP MAKING LOVEY DOVEY BUSINESS AND GET TO WORK!"

"WE ARE NOT DOING SO AND WE ARE GETTING THERE VICTOR JUST WAIT! Yuri?"

"Let's just go and forget what just happened... well at least try to forget"

"Agreed"

We made our way to Victor and since Rose wasn't available today, he had to step in for her. The good thing is that Victor doesn't know our routine, the bad thing is that he'll ask us to perform it then he'll let us do it over and over again. I mean, the competition's tomorrow so I see the point there.

"Yuri, Y/N. As you both know, the competition is tomorrow"

"Okay, so...what does that lead to?"

"Both of you will practice the whole day. Don't worry, we'll be taking breaks as well, just shorter breaks this time. Rose isn't here but I know that she'll say the same thing. And I know your routine so...yeah. Now let's get to work!"