Chapter 10

~Your POV~

It's been 3 days after the competition and yet, we're still here. Ever since Yuri kissed me "twice" 3 days ago, I felt...different. I've noticed my actions recently. That was my first kiss after all. But still, I don't know how to feel after that. He's been there for me, ever since. I was there for him in high school. And he was there for me, ever since we became friends and reunited. I mean, we are best buds. And best buds aren't supposed to feel this way, right? And is it just me or am I going insane? Ugh, whatever. I'll deal with this soon. Right now, I'm starving and I crave...hmm...what do I crave? My goodness why...

"Hey, Y/N. It's Yuri. I'm coming in..."

Yuri? Why is he still up this late at night?

"Huh?"

"Hey"

"Hey..."

"So..."

"So...What? You came here so what do you need?"

"Umm...uhh..."

"Okay. Never mind. But I have to ask, why are you up this late at night? Don't you usually sleep at 9:30?"

"I know...I just...can't, sleep?"

"Was that a question? Or what?"

"Look. I have a question. About the kiss...are you..."

"Am I...what?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"...Yuri...why would I be mad? You...apparently, kissed me out of nowhere. And to be honest...you were my idol for a long time actually. Then you were actually my childhood friend...you became my enemy...then my friend, again...then you, kissed me, twice! It's a real surprise..."

"Y/N..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you..."

"Y-Yuri?!"

And he kissed me, again. It's the same as the one in the competition. But this time, it's even more passionate than before. But I just went with it. After a while, we broke it for a time to breathe. And we went for it again. This time, he licked my bottom-lips and gripped my waist,asking for entrance. But I refused. He growled a little.

"Yuri. I can't betray my coach, or anyone"

"Can't we just be a little bad?"

"I guess...A little wouldn't hurt,no?"

After I said that, Victor came bursting in the room.

"YURI!!! (Y/N)!! LETS GO SOMEW-"

He looked at us with a look on his face. As if he killed someone. And grabbed his phone, took a quick picture and ran for it as if his life depended on it.

"Yuri?"

"Just, let him have his fun..."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious"

"Then what if?-"

"The world finds out? So what? I mean we can be official...if you want to~..."