Wait, What!?! - Chapter 1

Welcome everyone to this book
I am UT the author of this book
Anyways you are 14 in this book so bear with me ok
Now onto the book
------------------------------

Your POV

"(Y/N) get ready." I was sleeping until my mom woke me up be yelling at me. "Uhhhhhhhhhh fuck school." I said as I got up then got ready for school.

I when downstairs and already see my little brother just make me triggered as fuck. I am the oldest of the family if you don't count my half brother, other than that I am the second born.

"Hey (y/n)-" "Shut up (b/n) I don't want to deal with your shit today." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

Time skip to le school

I walked up to my homeroom or outside of my homeroom since my home teacher takes ten years to get here. I saw my two friends, Gianna and Faith. "Hey guys!" I said to them as I walked to them, I was listening to bts while doing this. "Hey (y/n)!" Gianna said as I give her a hug.

"Did you listen to Not Today for hours?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yes, of course!" She said as I laughed a bit. She always listens to that song from them but for me I listen to either Lost or Cypher pt. 4 because I love both songs!

The day went be pretty fast today since is Friday, I walked down to my siblings area of the school then we walk home.

I turn on my phone then started to listen to bts, then Spring Day came on. That song make me want to cry I swear, but minutes later I was in front of my house.

I opened the down then I heard someone laughing really loud. 'Da fuck, who is here?'

"I am home!" I yelled out then I saw my dad with seven people behind him. "Oh hi (y/n), I like you to meet Jin, your cousin." My dad said then I was in shocked.

"C-cousin....?" "Hi!" Someone said as they came up to me. "(Y/n) they well teach you Koran so you can understand them all." My dad told me then I felt someone pull onto my backpack.

I turn to see one my sisters, the youngest one. "(Y/n) can we go to the park?" She asked, I was about to say no but someone said, "She should stay here so she can meet us." Someone said and he sound like Rap Monster.

I turn to Jin then said,"Wait no is can't be..."

"Hello we are BTS!"

Sorry if it bad but I am trying my best ^^'