Chapter 2- Gamer Rage

Last time

I turn to see one my sisters, the youngest one. "(Y/n) can we go to the park?" She asked, I was about to say no but someone said, "She should stay here so she can meet us." Someone said and he sound like Rap Monster.

I turn to Jin then said,"Wait no is can't be..."

"Hello we are BTS!"

Now

Shit shit shit shit shit, this is not a fucking dream. "I NEED TO GO TO MY ROOM OK BYE!" I yelled as I drop my bag then ran to my room.

I closed the door and locked it. "Well good job (y/n), you are almost done with school since it the last week, and you are graduating this fucking Friday...." I said to myself then I heard, "(Y/N)!" Great is one of the members.....

"FUCKING HELL!" I yelled out then Rap mon said, "HEY WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!?!" Wtf are they on the other side of this door.

I walked up to my computer, ignoring they yelling out my name, turn it on and started to play Overwatch to calm me down.

A few rounds later

"Fuck...." I said as I got killed for the 100000000 time since I was playing a healer. Then I felt like someone is in my room. I didn't mind it because I was so focused on the game.

Then it turned black.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" I yelled out then I heard laughing. I took the pair of hands off of my face then see bts dying on laughter. I look back at my computer screen and

I just fucking lose the round...........

"AHHHHHHHHHH FUCK EVERYTHING!!!" I yelled out, the gamer rage got to me.....

Rap Mon POV

How do we calm her down now...? Oh I got it. "Suga go hug her!" I said as he went to hugged her.

(A/n- when the word is like this they are speaking Korean)

" Namjoon why did you do-"

"Shut up Jin." I said as Yoongi hugged (y/n) from the back. "Ahh what the hell!?!" (Y/n) yell out then I spoke, "We just want to get to know you because you are going to live with us soon!" I said with a smile.

Your POV

Wait l-living with them!?! "How come?" I asked Rap mon then he said, "Because you are going to help us soon plus we are living with your family for only a few months or so!" He said as I came to the thought of they living with me.

I have to protect them from my siblings.....

Hey guys so I will be updating more on here and I might make another bts x reader soon if this one goes down hill

Anyways I hope you will like the future updates on here!