Chapter 12- 'Save me....'

Get it because reader needs to be save but be who.....?

Anyways it going to be a long one so get ready because if I can make myself or my friend cry then you could cry too

Also this is based off of what happened to me two years ago so you get to know about me more :D

Also I post this on my other social media but here have this before the feels come

ONTO THE STORY IN HAND

Your pov

Got7 was being nice to me, I haven't had this in years. "So why did you ran away?" Mark asked me and I looked at the floor. 'I need to tell them, I can't tell bts since they are so busy right now....I don't want them to worry...' "Because ever since I was in the public for bts fans to see, I been getting hate. It happened to me before but....not like this....I...I..." I couldn't do it, I started to cry.

Mark hugged me so did Jackson, "Hey is ok, had you tell them yet?" Jackson asked and shocked my head. Then we hear a knock at the door. "I will go get it." Jinyoung said as he opened the door.

"Is (y/n) here?" Who was that at the door. I didn't want to look up. Mark kept on hugging me and Jackson went to see who at the door.

Jackson pov

I went to the door where Jinyoung was at to see....rap mon. "Jackson, is (y/n) he-" "Yes she is but she doesn't want to come back." I told him and he was in shocked. He pushed me and the others to see the poor girl in Mark's arms.

2ed person pov

You were a crying mess and once Namjoon pat your back, you jumped and met his eyes. "Can you come back with me?" He asked but you didn't want to. You just kept on hugging Mark. "I don't want to....why do you care anyways, you just going to leave me to fight an fandom I am in and everyone basically hates me now." You told him and Mark was still calming you down.

"....why didn't you told us-" "Because, I don't want you to start focusing on me and forget your job. I...Can I just please stay here for the night...." You asked and Namjoon nodded, he couldn't do anything about it since is YOUR choice. He left your phone on the table than left.

Your pov

After I calm down a bit, Youngjae came up to me with a sandwich. "Eat this!" He said smiling, I took the sandwich and took a big bit. "Mmmm yum! Thanks Youngjae!" I said with a shy smile. After I ate my sandwich, I saw my phone. Picking it up seeing at it was at full charge, I turn on and enter my passcode.

I look at twitter and see a post that bts made.

Dear Army,
Please stop hating on (y/n), she is a good person and going through a lot at this moment so please stop with the hate and give her some love-RM