Chapter 3- Getting to know (Y/n)

Last time

Wait l-living with them!?! "How come?" I asked Rap mon then he said, "Because you are going to help us soon plus we are living with your family for only a few months or so!" He said as I came to the thought of they living with me.

I have to protect them from my siblings.....

Your POV

It was the next day and Jin was sleeping in my room since my parents told me that we are cousins. So apparently it means that him slept in the same bed as me.

Last Night

Me and Jin were trying to 'talk' to each other but this happened. "So you are going to teach me how to speak Korean?" I asked and he just gave me a confused looked.

'Oi I wish rap mon was here rn....' I thought then Jin spoke up, "Mine English is not good...." He said in broken English. I laughed a big at his English and said, "Is ok!" I said smiling then someone came in.

It was Rap mon. "Hi (y/n) I am here to translate for Jin!" He said as he got on my bed. I was sitting on my bed while Jin was sitting on the other. "Can you tell her that she is cute?" I didn't know what Jin said but then I saw rap mon smirk.

"What did he said?" I asked then Rap
Mon said, "He said that your cute!" I was red once he said cute...!?

"Me cute!?! I am not cute!?!" I yelled out quietly. "Rap Mon can you tell him that I am going to teach him English and how haha s-sexy he is...." I end up laughing at my last statement, Rap mon was laughing a bit too.

"She told me that she will teach you English and that your haha sexy." Rap mon said and laughing even more. I was dying once I saw Jin face red from that. "Hey what is going on here!?!" A wild Suga appeared yelling at us, I could tell that he is half asleep since I am a master sleeper of my household next to my dad of course.

"(Y/n) told me I was sexy!" Jin said then Suga was in rage or in disappointment, I couldn't tell. "Don't worry about what Jin said." Rap mon said and I nodded in response.

As the two were fight on whatever, I show Rap Mon my sketch book and show him this,

(This is my drawn of hobi!)"Wow I didn't know that you could draw!" He said surprised on how I can draw Hobi

"Wow I didn't know that you could draw!" He said surprised on how I can draw Hobi. "Well I been teaching myself how to do it since I was 10, and I can also do digital!" I said with a warm smile.

Then I saw something coming at my face, it hit me making me fall onto my bed in the process. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled out, getting up and seeing a scared Jin and Suga in front of me. "I-It was Jin...." Suga said in broken English then Jin slapped Suga.

"I still can't believe that you act like children...." I say as Rap Mon translate what I just said. Then Suga jumped attack me. We fell on my bed making the blanket flying over us then I heard him sleeping. "I guess we have to sleep now since Suga is sleeping now." I said then Rap Mon left the room leaving Jin sleeping on the other bed.

I turn off the light and fell fast asleep.

----------------------------------------------
The next morning (y/n) wanted to take the boys to the school playground near her house

I was still in Dream land where I was with the boys and they were living with me.

I woke up then I feel like someone was hugged me then I opened my eyes halfway then saw.....S U G A!?!?

'O M F G' I was dying on the inside then as I was trying to get up, I saw...J I N in the other bed. 'What the fuck is going on?!?' I asked then someone opened the door.

It was.......

I hope this was long enough but I hope (J-Hope) you like the story!!