Chapter 4- GOD DAMNIT and (Y/n)'s Singing

Is you don't get the reference then I tell it for you
Is a reference to one of the game grumps video where Ross one of the gamers mess up everything and I forgot who said GOD DAMNIT ROSS at the end of the video
Now onto the story

It was...

Jin, who got up and the door was opened by the wind, why mush you do this to meh......"G-good morning...." I said to Jin and I could tell that he his mad at Suga. I tried to get out of Suga grip but no used until Jin came to us and push Suga off of my body.

I quickly got up and was sitting on my computer chair. Then I saw someone else came in, it was my younger brother (b/n). "Hi (Y/n)." He said then I said, "Why are you here idiot?" I asked him then I know that he is going to said 'because I can' so I just ignore him.

I got my phone and look up one of the game grumps video and it was a very old video but still fun to watch since Ross was mess with his friends and one of them said GOD DAMNIT ROSS. I started laughing once it got to the part, forgetting that Suga was in my bed and Jin in my room.

"Uhhh earth to (y/n)...." I jumped at the voice to see (b/n). "Oh sorry this video is just funny but anyways what is the real reason you are in here?" I asked then I had a feeling that is me cooking for them.

"Make me, (s/n), and (y/s/n) waffles!!!" He said then left, I had no choice because of my mom saying that I have to do it since I am the oldest. I got up leaving the room to go downstairs to the kitchen.

I got everything to make waffles then I started to make it. It was pretty easy to do but I am just hoping that the boys especially Jin see make cooking.....

Jin POV

"Yoongi get up!" I yelled at him hoping that he get up, I didn't want to bother (y/n) since her little brother is here. "Nooo I don't want to...." He said but I pulled the blanket off of him. "WHAT THE HELL JIN!?!" He yelled at me but I didn't mine. "I am going to check if anyone else is up." I said leaving (y/n)'s room. I saw that most of them up but Jimin was still fast asleep.

I went downstairs to see (y/n) cooking....? Weird, I never thought that she will be cooking. "Uhh H-Hi.." I try to say but probably failed. (Y/n) turn to face me and her face was red, ahhh cute!

Your POV

I turned my head to see Jin!?! FUCK WHY MEH!?!?!? My face was burning up and probably those waffles too..........

I finished up what was left of the waffle mix then served it to those three little idiots that I love but never really showed.

"Thanks (Y/n)!!!" They all said to me then I heard more footsteps coming down, to my surprise the boys but Jimin was down here ready to eat the waffles I made.

I took two and went upstairs. "Hey your not joining us?" Rap Mon asked then I stopped and nodded. "I going to working on ehhhh something and give a waffle to Jimin." I replied then left to my room and to see Jimin.

I saw his sleeping faces but soon put a waffle on his face and left him there to work on art.

"Ahhh now what to work on???" I asked myself, knowing me I tend to talk to myself still I am a lonely fuck but not really with more people with us.

I knew that my parents were at work so one problem down and knowing my three siblings probably going to play outside another problem down.

One BIG problem is with Bts. Maybe they will come into my room to see me drawing and singing.....AHHHHH WHY AM I THINK OF THAT FUCK

Later & Bts POV

Rap Mon: Guys made we should check on (Y/n)!

Jin: No we shouldn't, she probably doing something

Hobi: uhhhhh I think Suga left to check on her

Jin & Rap Mon: WHAT!?!

Jin: She is going to get mad like last time ahhhhhhhhhh-

Rap Mon: Jin is not the time for screaming unless you want to STOP SUGA FROM GOING TO (Y/N)

Now Back to you

I was singing my heart out to 'Wait For It' from Hamilton. (please don't hurt meh)

Drawing and singing was easy for me to do alone but I only sing with the one I am close to, meaning my family and friends.

I felt someone in the room but didn't bother looking who was it, probably my annoying sister or so.

I finished the last verse then turned around to see....SUGA

(Y/n) & Suga: ......

Rap Mon: (Y/N)!?!

Jin: MIN YOONGI I SWEAR WHATEVER YOU DID TO HER-

Suga: She was just singing and it was sooooooo good......

(Y/n): why me......

Rap Mon and Jin looked at me, my face was burning up then I said, "I w-was singing b-but I didn't know t-that Suga was in here, I-I thought that is was my one of my s-sisters...."

"Hey can you see for us since you did for Suga?" Rap Mon asked and I was in shocked.

Out of all the people I knew, Rap Monster wanted me to sing in front of six members including him from Bts......God what did I do to deserve this ;-;

(Y/n): I do it but I need to be listening to it

Rap Mon: Deal!

I am sorry I haven't been posting this but hey never cover I guess not really

The cover is from this picture I made

Looks bad I know

Anyways see you guys in the next chapter ^^