Chapter 14 - Her Dice

Cut....cut...

That is what she is doing, going back to old habits you could say

But sometimes you roll the dice and see what numbers landed

1 - happiness

2 - music

3 - video games

4 - friends

5 - art

And 6....well she never ever land a six or it hasn't happened in years

You really want to know what six is huh?

Well 6 is....

Love

Back to you

Jin was yelling out your name over and over again but you keep on cutting. One cut than the next one, you let all of the blood come out of your body.

"This is my life now huh?" You told yourself but than you heard someone, "(Y/N)! STOP PLEASE!" Jin ran to you and hugged you. "J-Jin...." You cried out and drop the razor.

"W-why?" He said but you couldn't answer. You just looked at him with tears coming down your soft face.

You never thought that your life will come to this, you always thought about it but never did it. But look where you are....Someone famous is crying and hugging you, but why...?

But why....you always ask yourself that

But why someone care about your health in general, everyone think that you were fine.

"I didn't do anything-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH"

"Please just calm down-"

"No I HATE YOU (Y/N), I HOPE YOU WILL DIED SO NO ONE WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT"

"(Y/n)...please stop...." Jin softly said and he hugged you. "I....take me away from this place...please."

------------------

Your Pov

After that calmed down, Jin cleaned my arm up and we head to the main lobby. I looked down the whole time and Jin was holding onto my hand.

"(Y/N)! What took you so long?" Hobi asked and I looked at him and said,"umm nothing just packing somethings...." Jin looked at me in disappointment just like my parents did.

"DO BETTER.."

"You are a bad person..."

"Stop crying you baby."

"(Y/n)?" I looked up to be face to face with Namjoon, "I just....had a flashback of something.." I let go of Jin's hand and walked out.

I texted Mark about it and I turned off my phone. I looked up and see people, mostly girls with signs that said....

She shouldn't be with BTS

Got KMS (y/n)

You look like a pig

You fat fuck

I wasn't thin nor fat but I been call fat by my mom before so it wasn't the first but as I looked around, the more signs I see...the lower my self confidence started to drop and my anxiety started to raise up.

Leave bTS alone

Get away from them you stupid bitch

"STOP PLEASE!!" I yelled out and fall onto the floor. I couldn't breathe right, tears started to fall really fast and I felt dizzy.

"Please stop Army...." I didn't looked up but it was Namjoon's voice. I felt someone wrapped their arms around me. "Is ok..." Hobi was hugging me.

(Y/n) you need to roll the dice....NOW, I changed it for you so don't worry about what you get....They are all good.

I pulled out the dice from my pocket and rolled it....number 6.....

Six wow you now got......love on your side...but first love yourself kid..

If you don't love yourself then....hmm I don't know something bad will happen to YOU

-------------------

I grabbed the dice and got up. I looked at them with a smile. "You think all of your hate and signs will keep me down...well your are right...."

I show them my arms and ripped out the wrapping Jin made. I raise my arms up and let the blood leave my body.

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE HATE COMMENTS ON SOMEONE.....They will end up like me....and probably kill them selfs because of you." I said with a smile and I felt a bit better but not really considered the fact that I am bleeding to death right now...Opps.

"(Y/n) ARE YOU CRAZY!?!!" Jin yelled at me and I knew that he and the rest were mad but did I care...No because I don't deserve them or anyone.

"Maybe I am Jin but I can tell you this." I looked at him and the rest. "Sometimes life can have there ups and downs but for me...Ha it the end for me and if your fans are happy seeing me dead then so be it. Don't even think of helping me since why would you considering the fact that you are busy and......care about your fans. I am crazy but I have my reasons too you know." I said as I started to feel my view spinning around.

-------------------

I opened my eyes to see what I saw before. "Oh you came back me!" Younger me said as she was sitting on the floor. "I mess up I know I know." "Well kind of but not really."

"How?" I asked

"You made your point and now that you are dead you can finally stay here with me!!!"

No but....how is this

"Possible you may asked. Well once you rolled the dice you landed a six and you had to love yourself....Well you did the opposite of that and killed yourself..."

"You can come back...but only if you can love yourself and not trying to bleed out of your arms."

I heard that voice again. "Fine I will do it, but please get out of my head."

"I will once you completed your task miss.(y/n)!"