Chapter 10- Finally, Packing, and Dancing

Five week later

Your pov

It been five weeks and Jin is finally my guardian. I was laying in bed with Yoongi, I got a hair cut and now my hair was a bit shorter.

If your asking what happened a few weeks ago, well let just say I was crying a lot.

Flashback

I came back home hours later and the boys were sitting on the couch.

You: hi...?

Namjoon: we need to talk to you about your parents

You:........what do you want to know?

Namjoon: everything

You started to tear up

You: o-ok, when I was very little I got hit by my mom, at the time my dad wasn't there to look and I live with my grandparents. She hit me when I got in trouble and my grandmother told her to stop but she k-kept on doing it. She told me a lot of rude comments that lower my self esteem. I was the shyest kid and I always got picked on.....Once I got older things just got worse. I do what my mom normally do but now.....s-she......

You started to break down and started to cry out what you had bottled inside for such a long time.

Jin: this was a bad idea to do.....

Jin went to you and started to hugged you and calming you down.

The next day

Your pov still

Today was the day that they check if Jin is the right person to be my guardian. I was a ready for the day so was the boys.

Minutes later the person came. "Hello my name is Jason and I will be the inspector." The man said as he came up to me. "You must be (y/n) is nice you meet you!" Jason said with a warm smile. I shake his hand then he went to Jin and Namjoon.

I was really scared of what my parents had planned but luckily I took pictures of them messing up Jin performance and replaced all of the things they did.

First Jin had to cook for me

Two he need to show that he cares about me

Three is him checking on me to make sure I was fine

If he do those three steps with successful then he is my guardian, if not then I will have to still with my parents.

Jason took me, Jin and Namjoon to the kitchen. "Ok the first tasked, make breakfast for little (y/n)!" Jason said then Namjoon told Jin in Korean.

Jin made me an egg omelette. I took one bite of it and it was so good. "Jin this is really good!!!" I said happily, "Great you did a great job with the first task now onto the second task!" Jason said.

Me and Jin was sitting on the floor of the living room. "Ok (y/n) act like you broke up with your boyfriend and Jin you need to try and calm her down got it?" Jason asked and we both nodded.

Jason told us to start and I did my part and started to cry. Jin came to me and started to hugged me tightly, I hugged back. I said thank you him, "OH MY GOD, that was so good. Onto the final task!" Jason said as he started to write down stuff.

We were place in my room and Jin have to check on me if I need anything. "Uh (y-y/n) you ok?" Jin asked me while he was standing in front of my door. "No thanks Jin, I am fine! I will called you if I need help on anything!" I said with a smile.