Chapter 11- 'What is Wrong With Me....?'

Your pov

After the dancing with Hobi, I got my stuff ready for today. I started to cough a bit, I looked at my hand and saw blood.

'Don't think about this (y/n)........is just blood...' I got ready and the boys were waiting for me. "You ready?" Namjoon asked and I nodded. We got into the van and drove off to the train station.

I sat next to Jin and Namjoon, I was listening to music like I always do. I was listening to 'Car Radio' by Twenty One Pilots, I only listened to them when I am feeling down.

Time skip to the city

We got off the train and when to the main halls. I look around and it still look the same the last time I was here but with some upgrades.

"So (y/n) you know where the doors are?" Namjoon asked and I nodded. "Yep just follow me!" I took them to the doors with lead to outside of the train station.

Step onto the sidewalk, I look around the city seeing the big buildings. "Wow amazing!" Hobi said as he started to jump around. "Manager said that he will pick us up." Namjoon told me and I nodded. I took out my phone and started to take some pictures.

Minutes later a van pull up and their manager was in there, we got in and took off.

Time skip

Here is a key for the roommates and what not

V and Jungkook

Jimin and Jhope

Namjoon and Jin

You and Suga

We got into our hotel room and I never stayed at a fancy hotel before but I was sharing a room with Yoongi.

I lay on my bed and it felt like heaven. I slowly closed my eyes but........something or SOMEONE was poking me.

"What is it Yoongi?" I turn my head to see him sitting next to my body. "Nothing, I thought you will be nicer with me." He said in a cold tone. I sat up and turn on my phone.

I was about to press twitter but remembering the hate comments.....I pressed anyways, the hate comments are just jealous fans or....they just really hate me.

Yoongi look at my phone screen as I look at the comments of their recent post.

Is a picture of me smiling, is was a fake smile since I knew about the hate. I read though the thousands of comments they had on that post.

Ew is her again

Why does Bts have her again she isn't worth their time

Fucking bitch

Hoe

She is sooooo ugly

"(Y/n." I looked at Yoongi and he wiped the tears away from my eyes. "Why am I here....." I said as I turned off my phone and threw it against the bed.

I got up and ran to the door, opening than running to the stairs. I still had my shoes on but left my phone there.

I had money on me so I was good, I walked outside the hotel and started to walk. I know the city since I been here so many times and people think I look older so that was good.

Yoongi POV

Oh shit, I ran to the other guys rooms and started to hit the door. Jin is going to be so mad. "What is it Suga?" Namjoon asked me, thank god is not Jin.

"(Y/n) was on Twitter and read the comments............-" "No she didn't it....ran off?" I nodded my head.

Namjoon called everyone and explained what is going on.

Namjoon: we need to find her

Jin: This is all Yoongi fault

Yoongi: Hey I tried to clam her down!

Hoseok: guys we need to find her, I am worry about her

I was scared to this was my fault.....

Your pov

I saw a Starbucks and when in. I ordered a drink and a cake pop. I gave the cashier the money and tipped them with the coins I got back.

I sat down near a big window. 'They probably forgot about me....' I ate my cake pop, I throw away my trash and left the place with my drink in hand.

I didn't had my phone on my so I was fuck. I keep on walking until someone hit my side and I was about to fall until....someone grabbed my arm. "Hey are you ok?" I look up to see.....

It was Jackson from Got7. "Yeah I am fine." I said as he helped me up. "Hey your (y/n) right?" He asked and I nodded. "I should take you back to-" "Don't please." I said looking down.

"Fine I take you back to see the other boys from Got7!" Jackson said as he grabbed my hand.

Later

We got to a hotel and my hotel was pretty far from Got7. We walk in and after he show me to the hotel room. "I am back but with someone!" Jackson said in Korean, I only know a few words or so.

We walked in to see the other members. "OH MY GOD!!!" Someone yelled out then came running at me, I closed my eyes and felt a pair of arms hugging me. I opened my eyes to see Bambam hugging me. "Bambam! Why are you doing that to poor little (y/n)?" Jinyoung told Bambam but he kept of hugging me.

With bts

Namjoon pov

I was walking around the city trying to find (y/n), I knew that it wasn't Yoongi fault that she ran away. I kept on walking until I saw someone. I look to see Jackson with some other girl.

I look at the girl to see (y/n)!

'I should follow them.' I said as I did.

Well yeah Got7 is in the story now

Tell me what other kpop band I should add next to future chapters!

Also sorry for the long awaited ^^'