Chapter 8- Graduation, Moving, and Summer Break

Your POV

"I wanted to live with Jin and the rest of the boys!" I said with a straight face. "Ok (Y/n) but after you leave, you can NEVER come back to this house...." My dad said and I was shocked by his actions.

My parents left after that and Rap Mon back hugged me. "Hey, why is this now?" I asked laughing a bit. "Well you are moving with us and we are leaving in July so we have time to make memories here with us at least!" He said still hugging me.

The other came in the room and their manager told them everything that happened. They all look at me and Rap
Mon, "YAY!!!" They all yelled and ran to us. "WAIT GUYS AHHHH!" We are in a group hug and there were laughter during that.

"We should get ready for bed." Jin said and I didn't understand until Rap Mon told me what the eldest said.

We got ready for bed and Jin was still sleeping in my room but Suga was sleeping on the other bed.

I got in bed so did Jin then I said, "Goodnight Jin oppa!" I said and fell asleep.

Jin POV

After she told me goodnight, I freak out when she said oppa. I never expected her to say that but I can't wait to tell the others!! I kiss her head and fall asleep.

Your POV

Today was the last day of school, well at least for me and the other 8 graders. I used my nike backpack, to put my nude high heels and my sketch book with a pencil.

I was downstairs and waited for my siblings to finish getting ready. I look though Twitter and check the boys twitter page if they posted anything.

I saw a picture of Jin with me but when I was still in the hospital. I like it and saved it.

I heard footsteps then look up to see..."Ah looks like the leader is up eh?" I joked around with Rap Mon. "Well do mind me walking by miss uhhhh-" "Namjoon just stop, it just sad now." I said to him and he was in shocked just because I used his real name. "What with the face Namjoon?" I asked then he gave me an attacked hugged.

"AHH, What was that for?" I asked him, he was still hugging me. "Well me and the boys are dropping you and your siblings off then when you are done with school then we come and get you princess," He explain and the last part made me a bit mad. "I'm not a princess Namjoon." I said then I can here Hobi coming down. "Hi (Y/n)!" Hopi said with a smile. "Morning Hobi!" I said and Namjoon is still hugging me.

"Namjoon let me hug her." Hobi probably wanted to hugged me and Namjoon let go. Hopi was now hugging me, great is everyone going to hug me while I am still in pain.

Later At School

I walked to homeroom but had to waited outside of the class room. "(Y/N)!!!!" My friends are here yay. I turned a wave to them, I still have some wrapping since I was in so much pain. We talked about me and I had to break the news to them. "Guys...." "Yeah (Y/n)?" I need to tell them or else they will kill me if I didn't.

"I-I'm not going to the same high school as you guys..haha surprised." I said knowing that they were sad about it. "Wait are you going to moving?" Gianna asked then I said, "Well my cousin is here and I am going to live with him and his other friends back in Korea." I said then started to explain why.

The whole day was going over what is going to happened tonight and stuff like that. After all of that boring stuff, we had a pizza party after near the lake.

Me and my friends were sitting under a tree and just either on our phones or talking. "Hey (y/n) since is your last day with us, can you sing for us?" Gianna asked and all of the girls look at me with a smile. "Sure I will do just for you guys!" I said then look up a song cover to sing.