PROLOGUE

I wouldn't wish to tread on a path where am not a stranger. The same path I vowed never to walk on. Falling in love again!!!

Alas for me I couldn't control my heart after I happened to fall for him.

Love always came after the word halaal. But thinking of it the way it drove me mad only one conclusion escaped my mind.

What kind of a name should I call this kind of love?

The type of love that never knew its way into his heart?

***

They say you shouldn't mock a pain you haven't endured but my life was a combination of both. Pain and mockery.

I wasn't a stranger in the path I happened to step into for another round of misery. The first love doesn't die but the real love comes to bury it forever.

I learnt my lesson the hard way still my treacherous heart found it better to tread on the path of pain and embers of burning coal.

He wasn't a different case. Boys are boys but the heart doesn't find a flaw if it falls on another heart.

The word love always came after halal. Living through the darkness of the day and the torturous times of technology I found myself wronging my God the one I ever depended on

______________________________
Falling harder is a book that you'll never regret reading. Because I believe you will Fall for it ;)

I will start writing officially after Ramadhan. Till then the prologue will keep you company.

Jazakumullah kheyr❤