Chapter Twenty Nine: The sound of shattered hearts

Peace be upon you dear readers,
Well, a lot has been happening in my life, the ups and downs hence I couldn't complete this book on time.
Well, I really needed motivation to write this chapter. I have written it with a heavy heart and I hope you'll see why I am saying so.

Please care to bother me to update on daily basis. Follow me on Instagram @ mxyx.___

Happy Reading <3

Voteeeee!!!

It was narrated by Imam Ahmad (may Allah be pleased with him) on the authority of ‘Abdullah ibn Ja‘far (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah , encouraged the saying of this supplication at the time of distress: "La illaha il Allah al-Haleem al-Kareem, Subhanallahi rabb al-‘Arsh al-‘Adheem wal Hamdulilahi Rabb al-‘Alameen (there is none worthy of worship except Allah, the Gentle and Generous. Glory is to Allah the Lord of the Great Throne, and all praises be to Allah the Lord of the Worlds.)"

Chapter Twenty Nine:

The sound of shattered hearts

Shifting to the new apartment was accompanied by many changes. Living in the new flat was another change, since I was never used to spend my days lonely. I had applied for job opportunities in many companies but I never told my husband about it.

I was busy adjusting to the new changes while the letters laid untouched in the mail box. I really wanted to work. I knew that Murad would be happy with my decision but it still worried me about the possibility that he may not approve of my proposal.

We were married for three months now. I had accepted the fact that I was now a married woman and together with that fact, came so many responsibilities.

That evening, I got the guts to open the letters. There were fifteen letters, of which twelve had rejection orders. Each time I opened a letter, my heart skipped wildly anticipating that I'd be lucky enough to get a job but every time I peeped I got disappointed, my heart sank in grief.

I was really ambitious. People often said that life begins after marriage, but marriage was not a barrier at all. I needed to live my dreams, I needed to stand on my own legs and at least be an inspiration to my own family.

The last two letters lightened up my mood. I was excited. Many companies rejected me because I lacked experience, this was a baseless argument. I ignored the other letters that were filled with disappointment. I was happy, sitting at home doing nothing was not less than a punishment.