Innominate

It's been just over a month since I'd last seen Taehyung. Well, more like not letting him see me.

I somehow couldn't bring myself to face him. Not because I was embarrassed about the events that took place before our joint gym class, but because I ran away from him before hearing the last of his sentence.

"Y/N... I-"

I guess, I was afraid he'd push me away.

Rejection hurt and it wasn't something I wanted to face, especially if it was coming from him. He was the last person I ever wanted to be hurt by. I didn't want to ever see him differently, I couldn't. At least not in a bad light...

Because I love him.

Heya there, you cutie pie!

I cringed at the words I'd chosen before erasing them and starting over.

Hey, what's popping homie?

Haha, not that either. I didn't hesitate to bring the back of my pencil to the words and rub them until they were gone.

I started over.

I see the way you peer over your locker after carefully pulling the note out.

Your eyes wander around for a while, but never actually seem to land on me, but it's okay because things are about to change.

What good ever came from running? I wasn't completely sure of the answer to that, but I did know for a fact that I definitely wasn't going to get what I wanted this way, especially if I was running in the opposite direction.

It was useless to run and I knew that now.

All this time, you've probably been wondering who I am, right?

Well before I tell you, I'd just like to let you know that writing to you has brought me so much joy, words can't even begin to describe.

Everyone, in someone's eyes, means everything and that's what you mean to me.

I wish I could continue this forever, but we both know, once we graduate it would be unlikely to reach you this way. We'll be going off in different directions...

Do you remember that time in fifth grade, the girl who stood on the roof as students crowded down below, chanting for her to jump?

Even then, I was an outcast. The only difference now, was that I became someone else's pawn to use.

If you weren't there, I wouldn't be here today and I have you to thank for that.

You've opened up my eyes to a completely different world. One that I only need you in.

Call it whatever you want, but I fell in love at first sight. Yes, that's right. I love you, Taehyung.

I hope you won't be weirded out by all of this, but I just needed to let you know how I feel. I couldn't keep it to myself any longer.

My name is...