Try

As the door closes to the little cottage, I start in the direction of the little house Tails and I share. But Tails is hardly spending any time, whether it's at Creams, working on his plain, which is hardly ever now, or staying up on Angel Island. So as you can probably tell, I hardly ever get to interact with anyone. When Shadow came to see me that was the last real social interaction I got in a while from my friends, well what I have anyway. No one talks to me, or asks me what is wrong, and kills me inside, knowing that no one, other then Vanilla and Shadow, care. And seeing how everyone already happy, makes me feel even worst.

They all love each other, they don't need someone like me ruining that.

Come on Sonic, chin up. You're going to get through this, with Vanilla's help. They would miss me, at least that's what Vanilla said. She told me, that I mattered, that I was something, that I had thing to live for, that I would miss out on so much. That I did help people.

But I always think negative. I happy with her help. I really can't wait to see her again, to feel like I mattered, even if it's for that little time I'm going to spend with her. She makes me believe I am going to make it through this. That I will win the war against my inner demons.

With out even realising it, resulting in me almost walking into the door, I have arrived out the front of our house. Upon opening the door, I still see and hear no sign of the young fox. No surprise there.

Walking past the living room, the kitchen and my room, I come face to face with another door. This one leading to the bathroom. Walking in, I look into the mirror. The.....thing I am met with horrifies me. There looking back at me is the thing I have become.

A walking shell of my old self.

My fur having gone from a vibrant, bright, blue, to a greyish type colour. Dirt cling to my dead like fur, the skins stretching over my bone. Looking up, and into my eyes, I am meet with dead, empty pits.

No wonder Vanilla was worried, I look a mess. But why would she want to help me? Someone who can't be fixed, broken beyond repair? Someone who has already signed the note to death?

But she helps me because I need it, that's why she has offered to let me come by once a week to talk to her. She really is a beautiful person. I am happy that she is helping me. I finally have someone there for me, when no else has been. And I love it, feeling loved.

I know I have a long way a head of me before I will be even remotely better;

But I will still try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short. But it's an update.

Reason why I didn't update.

Okie dokie. I forgot what Angel Island was called

and

I was just lazy.

Meh.

It's and update tho.

But anyway I hope you enjoyed it also I already know what is gonna happen, so write in the comments what you thing is going to happen. Because I wanna know what you all think is gonna happen. Also you are all gonna hate me so much. But that's all you're going to get.

But anyway BYE!

(Is that how you spell it again, mind blank)