Chapter 1

CHARTER 1

Alittle bird with gray wings flapped quickly from a branch to another. Grayfound that beautiful. Suddenly a white fox, that was lurking behind the sametree, jumped and snatched the bird, braking its' neck. It then proceeded to eatit.
Grayfound that beautiful too. They found everything beautiful, apart from people.They found the pure white of snow beautiful. Even though the cold stung theirskin. They also liked how white turned to red so suddenly and peacefully. Graystared at the red snow and though of its beauty.
-Iwish I was this beautiful... They muttered softly as they cut their hand a bitmore, only to see droplets of rubies slowly sink in the snow. And they thoughtblood was beautiful.
Itwas getting dark though and the forest was a dangerous place at night. So Grayhad to leave their little hideout and go back.
Goingback seemed like the worst possible option. Gray would rather get buried in thesnow there, than go and face the horrors of their house.
But,alas, the small creature still moved up, shoving the snow off their olive greencoat. By the time they had reached their house, the night stars were smilingupon them.
-Sopretty...like her... They whispered and got in the house.
Incase somebody were to enter little Gray's house, all they would see was a couchand a small kitchen. On the opposite side of the house sat a huge ass T.V.Anyone would agree that even though Gray's family was not that wealthy, therealways seemed to be an unnaturally expensive object in their house. Talk aboutpriorities. Gray themselves were confused by this state but did not seem tocare about it. They did not care about anything really.
Thatwas until they met this weird girl. She was impulsive, always dressed in blackand leather. With short messy hair and the best smile, Gray has ever seen.
Those two met under the weirdest circumstances, that none of them ever forgot.