CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2

Itwas Monday morning and Gray was heading to school. Like every Monday morningthey rode the train and then the metro to reach their destination.Unfortunately today there were more people on the train than usual.
Gray disliked people. Especially many people. Squishing themselves in a singlevehicle of public transport. But it was not just the people that day. The wholeatmosphere was making Gray uneasy. Something was about to happen and as long asGray knew it would be something bad.
Suddenly, the doors of the tube slammed open and only one person got in.Normally Gray would not pay attention to them. But the single person that gotin was the most beautiful person they had ever laid eyes on.
She was tall, dressed in all black and leathery boots with matching jacket. Shehad short black messy hair with some gray and purple parts at the end. Her earswere filled with piercings and her make up contained of heavy eye liner andblack glitter along with black lipstick. She smelled of tobacco and blood andshe looked at everyone as if they were her enemies.
Gray was enchanted. The strange girl looked like the coolest being ever, butalso seemed like they have been through a lot.
Before Gray could give this more though, they heard an old lady comment on thegirls outfit and general appearance. Something about her not being a productivemember of society. Gray was not sure since they were listening to music. Thegirl did not really seem to care and simply moved inches away from the oldwoman's face and made a huge bubble with her gum, smashing it in the lady'seyes. Then she casually walked away and got off the train.
Without realizing it, Gray had gotten off the train too and had startedfollowing the girl. They did not know why. They simply knew that they could notcontrol their body.
After about 10 minutes of chasing after the girl, Gray saw her entering a SnMclub. Fortunately it was not a «members' only», so Gray was able to enter too.This was the first time they have ever been in one. It seemed dirty. The airreeked of burned flesh and sex. Countless sounds of pain and pleasure filledGray's ears.
Suddenly, a hand touched their shoulder. Gray turned around and saw a tallcolored man, naked and with oiled abbs, smiling at them.
-Are you lost child? His voice was deep and clear. You don't seem to know muchabout this place.
Gray was scared shitless! They knew their fake ID could not help with their 17year old face.
-I... They begun but found themselves unable to speak as their gaze fell to theman's lower torso. When he realized it, he chuckled.
-He is kinda limp now. He joked. But if you want.. He smiled while touching hisprivates. But I will need to see some ID.
Gray's eyes widened. They did not how to react, mainly due to the sex offerthey were just offered, so they simply stayed silent.
The man's face got serious.
-You are not over 18 right? Then I will kindly ask you to leave please...
-The kid is with me! Echoed a strong female voice.
Gray turned to see who was speaking and to their luck, they saw the weird girlthey have met on the train. She was wearing black pants and a short leathertop. Her hair was down and she has used more excessive make up.
-You may go Samuel, said the girl, waking Gray off their thoughts.
The large man simply walked away.
-Did he say anything to you? The girl asked.
Gray did not speak. They were too busy admiring the beauty in front of them.
«God black leather suits her». They thought.
-Hey... Talking to you..
-Oh right... S... Sorry...
-So did he disturb you in any way?
-Well... He kinda...
-Did he invite you to have sex with him? Said the girl, cutting Graymidsentenced.
-Yes... Gray replied while looking away.
-Tsk... He will get his punishment later.
-Punishment? Gray seemed scared.
-Mmmm... True... He would like that. Don't worry. I will find a befitting wayof showing him that it was wrong to make such a cute creature uncomfortable.
Gray found themselves blushing as the girl came closer and lifted their chin,looking at them seductively.
-So I suppose your ID is fake right? Are you really into bdsm? You look toopure for it. She added while chucking.
-I...no...I have to go... Said the short haired being as they quickly run outof the club, flushed, leaving the dark haired girl behind, smiling.