#2

He froze, reaching up to gently lay his hand on his mouth, wide eyes looking down as Sam's disbelieving stare looked up. A silence stretched out between them for what felt like forever, and Colby found himself wanting to cry. He felt like an absolute idiot. He had just offered to get his taken best friend off. What the fuck? "What?" His head snapped up as Sam finally spoke, and he sputtered, stumbling over his words.

"I-I, well- I didn't, I just wanted- I'm sorry." He got up and turned to leave only to stop abruptly as his wrist was grabbed.

"No wait." Sam paused for a minute and Colby turned to look at him. He seemed to be trying hard to think of something. Then, he locked his gaze with Colby's, mumbling, "Will you really...help me?"

Colby felt his mouth go dry and his palms began to sweat. His entire body went cold and an anxious feeling bubbled up in his stomach. Would he? Or did he just say that because he was drunk out of his mind.

He shook his head internally. No, he said it because he meant it. He wanted to help his best friend, but also because he'd be lying if he said he didn't find the thought of getting Sam off extremely hot. Well, he'd be lying if he said he didn't find Sam hot alone. He felt the grip on his wrist loosen and he decided then and there what to say next.

"Y-Yes. I-er, yeah, I'll help." He moved, turning the lights off and slowly sitting back down on the sofa as Sam scooted to make room for him again. He brought his legs up to sit cross legged, Sam mirroring his actions so that they were once again looking right at each other. The only light source was coming from their flickering TV now, and he was glad Sam couldn't see his red face.

"S-So, I guess, I just..." He held up a shaking hand, moving it down and pressing his palm to his best friend's crotch. He heard Sam let out a tiny gasp, urging him to go on. Colby refused to look up at his friend as he began to move his hand a bit, rubbing over a growing bulge in Sam's jeans. Sam sighed and let out small noises of pleasure, making Colby feel a bit more confident as he rubbed harder.

Once he was sure Sam was completely hard, he swallowed a lump in his throat. He was still until he felt the other's hand take his wrist again. He pulled Colby's hand away, undoing his belt and the button on his jeans, sliding the zipper down. He let go of Colby's hand, standing up to wiggle out of the skinny jeans, letting them drop to the floor.

He stepped out of them, sitting back down, now only his pants. Colby's eyes immediately fell to bulge between Sam's leg. It was big. Really big. Suddenly, his wrist was taken again and laid back onto his friend's erection. He glanced up for a moment, feeling the air leave his lungs. Sam's eyes were dark, clouded with lust and glazed over with arousal. His head snapped back down, a blush spreading up to his ears. He ran his hand over Sam's dick through his underwear, watching as his flatmate's stomach jerked at the contact.

"I want," Colby mumbled, voice cracking, "I want to- can I touch you? Under...this." He looked up again, and Sam breathes heavily, nodding slowly and Colby licked his lips.

He brought both his hands up to the waistband of Sam's pants, pulling down slowly and watching as his cock sprang forward. His breath hitched, and he spoke without thinking. "Fuck. You're huge."

Sam chuckled, "Well, thanks." Colby wrapped his hands around his friend's dick, stroking him once slowly. Sam breathed out a small moan and he took that a cue to go on. "Sorry, this is gross, but it'll make this easier," Colby whispered before spitting into his hand, reaching back out to grip Sam's cock. He stroked slowly up and down, still nervous about the whole thing.

Holy fucking shit, my hand is actually on Sam's dick. Sam's head dropped, and he buried his nose into Colby's hair. "More," He whispered and Colby's hand began to move faster. He ran his thumb over the tip, causing Sam to jerk and let out a surprised gasp. Colby's hand moved fluidly over his friend's cock, and Sam continued to moan things into his hair. "You're so good," He muttered, and Colby's heart fluttered. He swiped over the tip again and pressed his thumb into the slit, smearing precum as he began to jerk his hand again. "Fuck, fuck- Colby."

Colby's jeans tightened as his name was moaned and it made him want please Sam all the more. He continued to rub and stroke and flick his thumb across the tip of Sam's dick. He staggered as his friend leaned up, scooting a bit closer, head dropping into the crook of Colby's shoulder.

"Such a good boy, doing such a good job," He muttered, mouth latching onto Colby's neck. Colby moaned quietly, surprised and even more aroused. His hand had stopped, but quickly resumed as he felt Sam thrust upwards. Sam bit and sucked and licked at his friend's neck, saying sweet nothings of praise against his skin, causing Colby to whimper and his hand to stutter.

"Colby, shit," Sam moaned into his neck, breathing fanning across the abused skin, "I'm so close." Colby squeezed his cock gently, hand beginning to move faster as his other hand reached down to cup Sam's balls. He felt his friend's hips jerk at the new touch, and Sam let out a loud, guttural moan before cumming over Colby's hand.

He sunk his teeth into the juncture of Colby's neck and shoulder, making the boy whimper as he sucked a hickey onto his skin. Colby removed his hand, wiping it on his jeans without thinking, before he reached up to tangle his fingers in Sam's hair.

Sam pulled back, licking the newly forming bruise. "Mine," He said without second thought, causing a shudder to run up and down Colby's spine. He placed a hand on the brunette's chest, pushing him down so that he was lying on the sofa. He tucked himself back into his pants, moving to hover over Colby.

Their eyes bored into each other for a moment before Sam dived down, locking their lips together.

Colby's fingers combed into blonde locks again, his eyes fluttering closed as they kissed. There was nothing sloppy or messy about it, just a gentle moving of lips against lips. It was almost romantic. Sam pulled back, pressing his forehead to Colby's. "Thanks. Want me to me to help you, too?" He asked, fingers dancing over the bulge in Colby's jeans. The boy gasped, hips rocking upwards.

Despite how much he wanted to, Colby's mind was beginning to sober up and he felt guilty. He had jerked his flatmate off and then kissed him, even though he was dating someone. Fuck. "No, it's fine." He smiled, and Sam mumbled 'if you say so' before he was once again on Colby's lips. They kissed slowly, neither of them sure exactly why they were kissing. It just felt right.

"Thanks again. I'm going to sleep now." Colby nodded as Sam got off of him, gathering his jeans before heading up to his room. Colby sat up, listening as the bedroom door closed. "Fuck!" He nearly screamed in anger, feeling tears brim in his eyes.

He knew from the beginning something was up with his emotions. But with the introduction of this Kat girl and now the fact that he'd given his best friend a hand job, he had to actually face them.

Colby wiped his eyes furiously.

"Fuck, I really like him."