#4

The more Colby got to know Katrina, the more he liked her. She was sweet and overly caring. She was gentle, purely genuine, and most of all, harbored no jealousy at all. It didn't bother her a bit that Sam was so close to Colby. She just commented dazedly about how she wished she had a friendship like that.

"What about other girls, though? Do you get jealous of him being around flirty ones who...stare too long or like, linger when they touch him?" Colby asked one day when him and Kat were lounging at her flat. Sam had no idea this friendship had blossomed between them, and was at their flat, editing videos, probably wondering where Colby had actually wandered off to.

"Sort of. Same goes for boys, too," She said quietly. Kat was fully aware of Sam's bisexuality, but felt no disgust whatsoever. It had made Sam giddy when he came out to her and she accepted him. "But I trust you, Colby. You're such a lovely boy."

Colby's stomach turned. She trusted him and he was going behind her back, getting her boyfriend off on a daily basis.

The agreement hadn't advanced much in the past two weeks. It continued to be messy handjobs or imprompt blowjobs. They always ended in a content Sam and a extremely hard, unsatisfied Colby. He thought this friends with benefits thing meant they both got each other off, but not once since their first encounter had Sam offered to return the favor.

It was pissing Colby off. He knew he was being used as some kind of human sex toy, but he couldn't bring himself to say anything to Sam. To ask him to get him off or tell him he couldn't do this anymore. His knuckles turned white as he gripped the mug in his hand, and Kat's voice brought him back to reality.

"Colby, dude, are you ok?"

Colby snapped his eyes up from the liquid swirling about in his cup to catch Katrina's worried gaze. "Uh, yeah, I'm, um, fine." He knew that she wasn't going to believe him, not after he stuttered over a simple answer. He bit his lip at her knowing stare.

"C'mon, now. There's no need to hide it from me, I'll help you all I can."

Except there is a reason to hide it from you because it involves your boyfriend cheating on you with me, Colby thought. "Um," He coughed, trying to form some kind of bullshit excuse in his mind. He jumped, nearly smacking Kat as he felt her soft, delicate fingers brush over his neck. "W-What—"

"Colby, are you seeing someone?"

What the fuck.

For a moment, Colby's heart began to thud. He thought she was coming onto him, leaning close, hands gently dancing over his neck and collar bones. Then she clicked her tongue, "Haven't you looked in a mirror? You forgot to cover this crazy amount of hickeys, my dear." She smirked, covering her mouth as she sniggered. Colby's face turned scarlet and he looked down.

Okay, so there was no use in completely lying. "Y-Yeah..." He muttered, voice wavering. "I am. Sort of. But they—uh, but he's sort of...."

Katrina cut him off with a gasp. "Colby are you being abused? You need to tell me now. I will kick his ass—"

"Kat! No!" Colby rushed into an explanation, trying to calm her nerves. "He just makes me do all the, uh, work and I never get anything in return!" His face was absolutely burning and he looked down into his mug again.

"So..." She looked to the side, "I'm guessing you don't mean house work...and you mean a little more...um, bedroom work."

Colby only nodded.

Katrina giggled a bit, bringing the lip of her mug up to her mouth and sipping at the hot liquid it contained. “Well,” She sighs, “I think you should talk to him about it? It’s quite unfair for you to be, um, used like that.”