#13

The two of them were already long gone by the time they stumbled into Sam's room. Everything was tidy, as he hadn't been around to really mess anything up. It irked Colby at first, realizing this, but the thought went elsewhere as he was pushed down onto the plush bed.

Colby rolled his hips upward as his neck was attacked with kisses and bites, moaning loudly and fumblibg to hold onto Sam's shirt. He tugged, pulling the back of it up until Sam leaned away to let him pull it over his head.

There was a moments struggle where his head got stuck, Colby giggling when it came off and showed a flustered looking Sam with his hair sticking up everywhere. Sam gave him a faux look of anger at first, but then joined in with the giggling.

The laughter died down and they caught each other's eyes for a split second, then their mouths were locked together again. Colby reached up to cup his friend's face, dragging his palms across his neck and down his chest, thumbs hooking into his belt loops. He pulled him forward, their hardening cocks brushing together through their jeans, making them both part to gasp in unison. Colby whimpered, urging Sam to begin quickly undressing him, pulling his shirt over his head in haste and immediately going down to his belt.

He fumbled with the useless thing considerably with his urgency, but managed to slip it off, pop the button, pull the zipper, and tug the boy's skinny, skinny jeans down. They fell into the floor along with Sam's shirt, leaving Colby in his black shirt and tight briefs. He hummed, admiring the view, trailing his finger down the brunette's stomach and over the bulge in his pants. The small touch made Colby's stomach jerk, and he let out a small moan, reaching down to push Sam's hand away. The older male looked up with a questioning look.

"I just wanna get on with it...is all."

"Oh, alright."

Colby pushed his pants down, lifting his ass so they could slide down his thighs and off his legs into the ever growing pile in the floor. He beckoned for Sam to come closer, shivering as pale hands slid under his shirt, stroking his sides and stopping to pinch at his nipples.

His shirt was pushed up just enough so Sam could lean in and place his mouth over one of his nipples, tongue dragging over it to make Colby whimper. He leaned away, kissing down Colby's chest, to his bellybutton, past his cock and to bite at his thighs.

After leaving a hickey or two on the slightly tanned skin, he moved back up to lick a line along the underside of Colby's cock. Colby jerked his hips with a hitch of his breath, fingers twisting into Sam's duvet. Sam rubbed the base of his friend's dick, sinking his mouth down over his erection completely, tongue dipping into the slit to gather the precum that had begun to bubble up. He bobbed his head, tongue swirling around the tip with expertise. He pulled off with a pop, jerking Colby off with a few more strokes before he was trailing back up his body.

Colby's face was flushed up to his ears, tiny pants puffing from his lips. He took Sam by the face as soon as he'd kissed up his chest, pulling him in to kiss him, mouths opening so their tongues could push against each other and twist together.

Colby moaned into his best friend's mouth, stroking over his cheek lovingly and wrapping his legs around his waist. He rocked upwards against the rough denim of Sam's jeans, hissing at the feeling. "Jeans off, please."

Sam was gone for a mere moment, undoing the button and zip on his jeans, wiggling hips hips to help them come off. He palmed himself through his boxers with a sigh before pulling them off and letting them join his jeans. He returned to his place between Colby's legs, finding the boy had taken his shirt off at some point, leaving them both entirely naked.

Colby's face turned red and he took a second to laugh quietly. "What?" Sam asked, leaning in to press their foreheads together and give the other a pouty look.