Author's Note: Q&A, New Books, Spin-Off, and more!

Hey guys! Told you I'd be back! Okay so, let's get down to business *cue Mulan music* 

But first -

https://media

https://media.tenor.com/images/49c3e813fbed37b652d3d06183b5f1d9/tenor.gif
Send all your confetti, cause it's my birthday!! Woo!! 😱☺️💖🎉🎊 So in celebration, let's spill some juicy details! *points down below excitedly*

As the title states, there are some topics I need to discuss. You might've noticed that in a few chapters I have been hinting at certain things and now I'm ready to tell you for sure what those things are!

THERE IS GOING TO BE A SPIN OFF!!
You read correctly!! There will be a spin-off for Gina and yes, you will see more of Zarah there, so wipe off those tears and get ready! I have the Spin-off planned and ready to write, I just gotta start it off at chapter one! BUT - Since I don't want to start it off and then post it right away, I'll write a good many chapters before I start posting them each week, that way we don't get behind. I will be posting the beginning of the Spin-off later on so you can get a little taste of what's to come!

Next on the list is the Q&A, I will be doing this! So get your questions ready and start asking away! When you ask your question, be sure to include which character(s) you are directing them towards, otherwise I might not answer them because I'll be confused...😂
An Example would be: To Zander - How're you today?
As such, and They will be answering. Ask as many questions you'd like and about whatever you'd like.

Next on the list: NEW BOOKS! Yes, you heard correctly! I have a new book ready and waiting to be posted that I've been writing in secret for quite a while now! I'm not sure when I'll be posting it but I can assure you it'll be very soon. Be sure to follow me so you can see when it goes up 😏😉❤️ With that said, I'll jump right into it!

Starbucks And Oversized Sweaters

It's winter in the middle of Wisconsin

It's winter in the middle of Wisconsin. In a small little Starbucks at the corner of town sits 19 year old Ariel Stevens holding a small cup of Starbucks hot chocolate. Her Starbucks uniform sweater a tad too big, but still comfortable. Just the way she likes it. She's sat behind the counter, every now and then getting up to help the one or two customers that walk in for an evening drink to warm themselves up from the freezing wind. The sleeves of her sweater covering half of her hands, keeping all but her fingertips warm.  With a sweet smile and a light wave, she bids the customers farewell and relaxes back into her chair where her book awaits her. Getting lost in the word of fantasy and romance once again.

That is until he walks in the store. He was applying for the newly opened spot as an employee. The spot she was hoping wouldn't be filled, even though that meant double the work for her. She enjoys it, helping the customers and watching the happy smiles on their faces as they drink their coffees and laugh with friends. She enjoys the free moments she has to sit and wait for the next customer, to just bask in the overwhelming smell of fresh coffee brewing behind her. It was peaceful, always. So when the dangerously cute 20 year old boy came in to apply, her world changed completely.

~~~~~

"Why do you always wear sweaters?"

"They make me feel safe."

"I could do that for you instead."

Here it is, what do you think? Are you interested? 😏😏 I'm in love with this story and I have a good feeling you all will be too!

One last thing before I go: I will be going back through and correcting some things, adding/subtracting, and all around editing in here (mainly the first few chapters) so if you happen to see any changes, that's why. I've noticed that throughout my time writing this story, I have definitely matured more in the writing world and feel I need to go back and correct some things!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow me!

I love you all so much and thank you for reading! ❤️❤️❤️

I hope to see you in the next storyline!

Stay fantastic!
~Molly