Character/Author Q&A - Open!!

Hey everyone! I've missed y'all so much! I'm super excited to start this Q&A with all the characters, and they're super excited to respond! As of right now there's not many questions, BUT, I will be keeping this open for a while and updating it every Friday as new questions come in! So please, if you have a question - Whether it be for me or any of the characters (ever wanted to know why Keagen is such a jerk? 😏😂) ASK AWAY!

I will be including usernames so that you will not miss your question being answered! You can ask as many as you want as well. Let's get this more popular!! Now let's start ❤️

NerdyGirl620 To Zander,
I never liked Keagen and I never will. Do I have your permission to bash him over the head with my shovel? And if I do, do you have any good places to bury/hide the body?
Zander: You have my full permission - BUT I have to be included. I have a few good places, I'll let you know once the job has been done...😏😈

Anj0921 To Zander,
How did you propose to Sarah? How long did it convince her to marry you?
Zander: Oh boy, this is my favorite story to tell! I proposed to Sarah on our second anniversary (sounds early I know, but I knew she was the one for me). I took her out for a nice dinner at a fancy Italian restaurant (where she proceeded to get spaghetti sauce on her shirt!) then took her out to the lake where we had our first date. There, we sat by the water and watched the stars for a while before she deemed it too cold to sit without a blanket. I took this as my chance, got up to get the blanket, and while her back was still turned I laid the blanket behind her and got down on one knee. At first she didn't even notice I was back until I cleared my throats and gained her attention. When she turned around her face lit up into the biggest grin and her eyes started watering. I grinned as well and stared into her eyes, taking one of her shaking hands in mine I said, "Sarah, I've known since the moment I laid eyes on you that you'd change my life. There is no other person that I want to spend the rest of my life with than you. Will you marry me?"
Then she fainted.
Sarah: I did not, you butt!!
Zander: Ah! Okay, okay! Stop hitting me, woman! Alright so maybe I exaggerated a bit, she said no, THEN fainted.
Sarah: You are insufferable! I said yes immediately and gave him a kiss.
And then HE almost fainted from all the excitement.
Zander: I thought we agreed we weren't going to tell anyone that part...?!

@PeightonDalberg To Both,
Was it a girl or a boy??
Sarah: I'm happy to announce....It's a boy!!
Zander: I WON FIFTY BUCKS!!

@LandiWilliamson To Zander,
How did you know she was the one for you?
Zander: Honestly, I think the key moment it really struck me was when she stood up to my father. Yeah, there were other times too but it was that moment it really hit me that wow - I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman no matter what.

@LeHamiltrash To Sarah,
When did Gina meet her husband? (:3
Sarah: Gina met her husband during high school *wiggles eyebrows*

@kms_s03 To Gina, Who is your husband? And is there any kids *wiggles eyebrows*
Gina: My husband is.....my husband hehehe *wiggles eyebrows* No kiddos yet...but hopeful!

@kms_s03 To Keagen, If you liked Sarah why were you so mean and perverted in the library?
Keagen: It was honestly the biggest mistake of my life. I knew I had no chance with her at that point and was just doing anything I could to attract her attention, except in the end the only thing I attracted was Zander's fists. I still wish I could go back and try again...
Zander: You're an idiot, stay away from my girl.