lxix

Hermione Granger fiddled with the silver bracelet on her wrist as she walked out of Professor Flitwick's classroom. She wanted to smack both Harry and Ron for arguing about possibly the stupidest thing she's ever heard. Well, sports isn't exactly that stupid but she had no interest in it. Or even the two of them currently. Her mind was thinking about... other things.

     She heard Ron say something about the Chudley Cannons - like he always does - and Harry argue about it with some other bug team or something. She didn't give two fucks about it because for some reason she felt nervous. Yes, she has gone out with Draco before, but... ugh, she was being stereotypical.

     "Ah, Potter, Weasel... I thought Professor Flitwick didn't teach the younger years anymore. Did you two actually go up a year?" 

     The brunette heard his sarcastic voice and groaned inwardly, turning around. Leave it to him to make things so difficult. Did he get off or something from pissing off her two best friends? She could practically see the smoke coming out off Ron's ears.

     "What do you want ferret?" He snarled, clenching his fists. For some reason Ron didn't like anything about Draco. Maybe it was the feud between their families that's happened since before even their parents born. 

     "Nothing with you obviously. I'm here for Mya."

     "Mya?" Harry asked, raising both his eyebrows. Hermione sighed when she saw the ginger open his mouth. Probably to say something that may cause even more drama so she chose to hug the two of her friends.

     "I'm going to head out, see you two on Saturday for breakfast. No girlfriends allowed. Bye!" Hermione said abruptly before taking Draco's hand and dragged him towards the school doors. It was the second time she had ever done that but it was annoying as to why. 

     "Bossy are we?" He said cockily to her, wiggling his eyebrows as they finally made it outside the school and it's parking lot. She rolled her eyes at him but finally slowed down. It was about a... ten minute walk towards the Hogsmeade Shopping District. 

     "Do you always have to piss off my friends?"

     "But it's fun..." Draco fake whined, pouting his lips towards her. "And don't roll your eyes, if it gets stuck there i'm not paying."

     "Highly doubt you could pay for it."

     "Gasp!"

     "Fakest thing i've heard in my entire life."

     "Faker than those hair extensions of yours." 

     "Why you litt- hey!" She yelled, chasing after the boy who was loudly laughing at her. Up until then she didn't realise that they hadn't even let go of each other's hands. It made her blush slightly but she just ran faster. They acted like little kids, ignoring what other people thought of them.. 

     It was fun. In less than ten minutes, they actually made it into Honeydukes. Successfully and without knocking off any of the candy displays. "Yes, I can't wait to stuff my mouth with diabetes." He said, groaning in pleasure making her hit him upside the head.

     "I want some sugar quills, and cauldron cakes. What about you?" Hermione asked, browsing through the colors. 

     "Acid pops are great, but... little too sour. Maybe some chocolate frogs and I heard Drooble made a new type of bubblegum." 

     She turned to look at him weirdly, "How can their be a new type of bubblegum?"

     "I don't know, ask whoever ma- shit." He cursed underneath his breath. Draco took her hand and dragged her off to the side, making her yelp in surprise.

     "Draco, what was that for?!"

     "That was Pansy. She's been pestering me to talk to her about you, and I want to avoid conversation with her."

     "Isn't she like your... best friend or something? Why'd you want to avoid her?"

     "Imagine if Wease- alright fine. Weasley, found out. It's like that but more girl drama that I don't want. And I may have done something I shouldn't so she'll probably kill me."

     "You usually like drama and you just can't seem to stop pissing girls off can you?" 

     "Besides the point." Draco said, rolling his eyes making the two of them laugh. He was about to say something else when he heard someone call his name. In the very familiar voice he's heard since diapers. He mouthed help me to Hermione but she smirked at him.

     The blonde frowned at her but when he felt a tap on his shoulder he did the only thing he somehow could think of during the time. He put his hands on her waist, and kissed Hermione.