lxxvii

What. The. Actual. Hell?

     Pansy Parkinson was confused as she stared at her phone, blinking multiple times to check that she wasn't going crazy. She leaned back on her bed and checked the device to see if it was broken or something. She sure as hell did not just get a DM from Granger with the most blunt thing she had ever received.

Why are you mad at Draco?

     She thought that Granger was the only exception the rule that everybody in the Golden Trio friend circle was blunt. Like terribly blunt. No beating around the bush, no bullshit, just straight up to your face. Turns out the frizzy bookworm wasn't that special.

why is it your problem?

     Pansy tapped her fingers against her bedcovers while waiting for a response, and found that she didn't find the same fury in her heart as she did before. Maybe a little ticked but not that much. But, boy was she curious as to see what the other girl was going to say in response.

Because he's my boyfriend.

for what?

three days?

Does the duration matter? I care about him.

not that much considering you have to ask me why

Can't you tell that he's sad?

ofc

but i've seen him much worse

What does that have to do with anything?

     Pansy's mouth curled into a sneer. This bitch was so fucking thick, it was annoying. That or she was too vague but that didn't matter right now. She scoffed for a second and quit the Instagram app before opening notes. She was in the mood for a lengthy rant to her and didn't care about feelings.

     It took about a minute and a lot of deleting but once she finally made the perfect rant, she sent it to her and closed her phone after muting all her conversations. This was the perfect time to drink some hot cocoa and eat cookies. Maybe even call over Daphne for a much needed girls night? Yeah. 

     She reached over to her bedside table and took out her laptop, sending Daphne a short text to tell her to come over and then called her maid, Minky. "Make some cocoa and cookies enough for two people, take as long as you want. It just needs to be perfect."