Sixteen

We're finally in Pickering and we've sorted our rooms out and stuff. Were going to stay at my dads for the weekend, my family don't see a problem.
Melony is currently talking to my three step brothers, Craig, who's 18, Charlie, who's 15 and Carl, who's 9 whilst awing at my three year old half sister, Sabrina. They're all in the living room.
We've been in Pickering two hours and all I want to do is see Shawn. I mean he's so close, why shouldn't I? Why am I waiting?
I whip out my phone and go into our DM's on Instagram.

LindsayFitz: so I'm here and settled in if you wanna meet up

Shawnmendes: sure! Wanna go to the park?
(A/n: I've no clue about Pickering all I know is there is a new clear plant thingy and Shawn is from there. I don't live near there I'm all the ways in Ireland so bare with me.)

LindsayFitz: which one? haha

Shawnmendes: uhm the one on Dixon's street it's like by the mall

LindsayFitz: sure okay
LindsayFitz: wait can I bring Melony, she won't interfere i promise!

Shawnmendes: no problem! I can bring my friend Ryan along to keep her company

LindsayFitz: sure thing! I honestly can't wait to finally meet you

"Melony we're leaving!" I shout as I rush down the stairs.
"What?" She asks as she furrows her eyebrows together.
"I'm going to meet Shawn." I tell her and she doesn't react. "You're coming. He's bringing a friend don't worry you won't be third wheeling." I tell her and she gets up.
"Wait, surely you'll like I don't know.. fix your hair a bit and fix your left eyebrow especially it's gone all weird." Melony scrunches her face and I groan, running back upstairs to make myself look more decent.
I throw on denim skinny jeans, and a grey sweater. I take down my hair from the mess it was in and brush it out. Eventually I decide my hair is okay.
I fix my stupid eyebrows and re apply some light foundation and mascara.
I slip on my black vans and I see Melony staring at herself in the mirror that's placed on the wall in my room.
"Oh yeah Lindsay is it a guy or girl he's bringing?" Melony quizzes and I shake my head at her.
"A guy. I don't know if he's cute or not so don't get your hopes up incase you don't like him." I shrug and leave the room. Melony follows behind me.
*
I practically run into the park with Melony rushing after me as she grumbles profanities at me for walking too fast.
I don't care though. I'm about to meet Shawn and that's all I care about. I'm finally going to get to hold him, touch him, look into his eyes and know that he's actually there, in the flesh.
I wander around and eventually spot two guys sitting down on a bench. It's him. I know it.
I walk closer and eventually Shawn turns his head and notices me.
"Lindsay?" He says and I nod my head. He stands up and I run into his arms. He lifts me up and I hold him so tight I fear he'll suffocate.
"It's actually you oh my god." I mumble into his ear.
"Of course it's me. You weren't expecting anyone else were you?" He jokes and I shake my head laughing. I look at his features closely. He looks so perfect. I cannot believe I'm actually seeing him in person right now.
I look into his beautiful brown eyes and I swear they're the most beautiful eyes I ever saw.
I know I've seen multiple photos of him, but none of those compare to actually seeing him for real.
Eventually he lets me down and we pull away from the five minute hug. He grabs my hand and laces our fingers together. As cliche as it seems, they fit perfectly together.
Eventually I introduce Melony and Shawn introduces Ryan.
We all talk for a while until Melony and Ryan decide they want to go to the mall. We let them head off on their own, I'm guessing they left so Shawn and I could be alone anyways.
"Wow I still can't believe this." Shawn gushes and I nod my head, agreeing with him. "You're even more beautiful in person, and plus you smell good." He laughs lightly and I feel myself blushing. I turn my head, smiling.
Shawn gently grabs my face and I'm facing him. "I'm being serious you know. You are beautiful." He tells me and I chuckle at him.
"Shawn, stop." I continue to laugh and he shakes his head at me.
*
It's currently 11pm and I've just gotten home from being with Shawn, Melony and Shawn's friend, Ryan. I was mostly with Shawn but still.
My whole family, including Melony and I are in the living room watching Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.
I love Harry Potter like majority of the world but I'm so tired, even too tired to watch the movie. Plus, all I can think about is Shawn. He's so amazing.
"I'm going to sleep, night guys." I say goodnight to everyone and Melony stays downstairs.
I cant wait for summer because I have a feeling it'll be the best one yet.