Nineteen

"Wake up Melony!" I groan and shake her.
"What?" She snaps at me. She is not a morning person. She never was and never will be.
"We're going out soon." I shrug before jumping out of bed.
I go through all my clothes and eventually I decide on wearing leggings, a black hoodie and my white Nike air max shoes.
I head into my en suite and throw my hair up into a ponytail. I brush my teeth and rummage through my makeup bag.
I find my eyebrow pomade and fix them up, only lightly. I apply some individual eyelashes towards the outside of my eyes to make my eyelashes look more full.
I decide not to wear any other makeup because I'm too lazy and I'm pretty sure Shawn won't care whether or not I wear makeup.
I step out of the en suite and I see Melony fully dressed. She's wearing baggy white sweatpants and a cropped hoodie along with a black baseball hat. Her hair is down and partially straight.
She goes into the en suite and does her business. I text Shawn while I'm waiting.

LindsayFitz: what time do u want to meet up?

Shawnmendes: uhm any time what time is it now?

LindsayFitz: can't you read the time on your phone? It's 11 am 😂

Shawnmendes: don't judge me 😂 call over to my house in an hour my mum wants to meet you and we can just chill x

LindsayFitz: oh wow she wants to meet me!? What did you tell her about me I'm nervous now!

Shawnmendes: whoa chill i just told her I made a new FRIEND and her name is Lindsay 😊

LindsayFitz: oh wow friendzoned how nice

Shawnmendes: well you're just my friend for now 😏

LindsayFitz: chill

Shawnmendes: I am chill
Shawnmendes: I'm very very chill

LindsayFitz: okok Shawn😂 what about Melony can't you bring Ryan over I feel bad on her I doubt she wants to spend her day lowkey third wheeling

Shawnmendes: he's already here

LindsayFitz: I'll be over soon with Melony 😂x

Melony sits down beside me.
"Well are we going or what I wanna grab something to eat somewhere actually before we go anywhere." Melony tells me and I nod my head at her.
"Okay we can get food at Tim's yeah? And Shawn wants us to go to his place rather than hanging round the city." I explain to Melony and she smirks at me. "What?" I whine and she chuckles. I know what she's thinking.
"Getting in with the fam?" She continues to evilly chuckle and I roll my eyes at her.
"Whatever. Come on let's go."

Shawn gave us the address to his house a while ago.
After making 20 wrong turns, accidentally entering the suburbs twice and asking five different people for directions, we've finally made it. We're two hours late but at least we're here.
Melony and I are at the front door. I suddenly feel really nervous and butterflies erupt in my stomach. This is all so weird.
"Gosh ring the doorbell already." Melony sighs at me. I frown at her before pressing the doorbell. I hear it going off inside the house and people chattering before a woman opens the door.
"Hello. You must be Lindsay and you must be Melody right?" She smiles warmly.
"It's Melony not Melody sorry." Melony tries to politely correct her on getting the name wrong.
"Oh sorry my mistake. Shawn and Ryan are in the basement doing God only knows what. I'll bring you down." She steps aside, letting us enter the house before guiding us to the basement.
Shawn's mum opens the door and the two boys heads' whisk in our direction.
"There's two girls here for you. No funny business." Shawn's mum half jokes before leaving us.

We've been at Shawn's for 2 hours and Melony decided she was hungry again and wanted to get food so her and Ryan left. So it's just me and Shawn.
"So, what do you wanna do?" I ask, sort of bored.
"Hmm.. I want to do.. This." Shawn says as he gets closer to me and places his right hand under my chin, pressing our lips together. This is actually the first time we've kissed each other. Yesterday all we did was talk and hug.
We pull apart and he pulls me on top of him.
He leans in again and my eyes flutter shut. My left hand plays with the hair on the back of his head whilst my right hand is placed gently on his chest. Our tongues collide and have a war of their own.
Shawn's hands move slowly from my waist and down to my butt. He squeezes it unexpectedly causing me to jump lightly. I feel his lips smirk against mine.
My hand travel lower and lower down his chest, causing Shawn's breath the hitch in hit throat.
I suddenly feel something hard underneath me. Shawn must be feeling quite ecstatic.
I smile knowing I have that affect on him. Suddenly there's a knock at the door and I jump off of Shawn and we fix ourselves just as his mum walks in.
"Shawn, there's someone at the door for you." Shawn's mum says as she eyes the two of our flustered selves. "Is everything okay?" She quizzes and we nod our heads. She leaves again and it's just the two of us.
"Well um.. Let's uh- let's go see who's at the door." Shawn smiles lightly as he grabs my hand and drags me up the stairs.
I did not expect to see who I saw at the door.
"Hi Shawn, long time no see." She smirks.
Tamara.